BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica C.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't this product it's really shimmering and I don't like that I prefer there matte lip sticks but this product I didn't like
Nicole H.
Sacramento, CA
Love love love my favorite of all. Tried a ton of lip products this is the one I always go back to. Pink is the best color for me
Chavaughn M.
I tried this I didn't really like the color it wasn't really pricey so but it wasn't what I though it was I wouldn't buy it again
Britney J.
Westminster, CA
It took a long time of eating and drinking for this to wear off. I love the fact that its a dual package. More for your dollar.
Katellyn L.
My mom actually gave me this, and I do like it. Only downside i fond is it's drying. But top with a gloss and your good to go.
Nahomi G.
Houston , TX
I love this product! It is so pigmented and it is affordable! I love the packaging because it give you a nice area to work in.
Kassandra N.
New York
Very nice color. Smooth feel. Silky on the lips. I would recommend this product . I love how there's many colors to choose from
Lizeth R.
Madera, CA
This product does what it says it definitely lasts a very long time on the lips .Overall amazing product really did enjoy it .
Jesseca B.
Sonora, CA
Not exactly smudge proof but it stays for quite a while. And the colors are on point. One of my go to everyday cosmetic musts.
Amy C.
Kimberling City, MO
Love this lipstick!! It really lasts all day and does not smudge or shear onto anything!! Definitely recommend it to everyone!
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.