BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taylor B.
I have used this a few times and really liked it. It applies smoothly and stayed on for the amount of time it said on the bottle.
Kaitlynn D.
Newbern, TN
Used this once and hated it it was just so dry looking on my lips and I couldn't get it off for nothing it was my worst nightmare
Dinale B.
Willis, TX
When I bought it I was skeptical about it staying put. I was really pleased with it. I'm definitely will be purchasing it again!
Frida A.
Delhi, CA
This lipsticks are the bomb.com like they are so freaking cute I love them so much they are my go two things I have have to have
Britney J.
Westminster, CA
It took a long time of eating and drinking for this to wear off. I love the fact that its a dual package. More for your dollar.
Rochelle R.
Lebanon, PA
This balm is perfect! I love it too much. It have a little color, but it also helps the lips. I really love to use them daily.
Katellyn L.
My mom actually gave me this, and I do like it. Only downside i fond is it's drying. But top with a gloss and your good to go.
a g.
This is the only lipstick I would ever use it lasts forever. The color stays on all day and never fades. Great job Maybelline!
Amy C.
Kimberling City, MO
Love this lipstick!! It really lasts all day and does not smudge or shear onto anything!! Definitely recommend it to everyone!
Nahomi G.
Houston , TX
I love this product! It is so pigmented and it is affordable! I love the packaging because it give you a nice area to work in.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.