BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chrissy W.
Kooskia, ID
Last for a while but it did dry my lips out a little but color was great the feel was ok for a little bit but I would use it again
Tati Q.
Patchogue, NY
I have the shade enduring ruby in the 14hr lipstick and it does not as long as I hoped. Love the color and the matte finish though
Aeli C.
Okay product, personally I would pay a little more for a better quality product but thats just me. okay for a quick cheap product
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
This lip stain works perfect! I'm in the kitchen from 6 to ten hours a day and it never comes off i even wake up the next morning
Melina G.
OK LADIES I REALLY ENJOY THIS ONE AND AM NOT ONE FOR LIPSTICK OR STAINS MORE OF A LIPGLOSS TYPE OF WOMEN BUT THIS IS A MUST HAVE
Nicole H.
Sacramento, CA
Love love love my favorite of all. Tried a ton of lip products this is the one I always go back to. Pink is the best color for me
Jessica C.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't this product it's really shimmering and I don't like that I prefer there matte lip sticks but this product I didn't like
Destiny C.
Nice product. It had nice color and it is just overall a good product for me. Nice and shiny, it is just a good tinted lipgloss.
Frida A.
Delhi, CA
This lipsticks are the bomb.com like they are so freaking cute I love them so much they are my go two things I have have to have
Taylor B.
I have used this a few times and really liked it. It applies smoothly and stayed on for the amount of time it said on the bottle.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.