BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Brandie R.
Double Spgs, AL
Again, I really dislike this product, it gets patchy and flaky, even if you follow the instructions on how to apply, it looks horrible
Kristi S.
Stockton , CA
I like it better than revlons. Doesnt stay 24hrs but has a pretty long lasting period for the price. Maybe reapplied twice in the day.
Emily B.
Denver, CO
Not my favorite. I prefer more of a matte finish. Stays on just like it says it will. Come in a wide variety of colors, which is great.
Minerva P.
many pretty vibrant color selections, easy to apply, very soft but it gave me like a dry stick feeling after some time of wearing it.
Katelyn e.
Fitzgerald, GA
Very Easy to apply. I just don't like the way it feels on my lips. I might try it again. No weird smell though like some lip products
Annette S.
Tullahoma, TN
I like the variety of shades that are offered in this line. This product is a good value when using a coupon. It met my expectations.
Jamie S.
Coweta, OK
I did not care for this product at all. It dried out my lips really bad, and seemed to be caked on my lips. Not a good value either.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
This product is fantastic! I love their long lasting lip stains, they always seem to work great for me. This color is beautiful, too.
Tonya L.
Statesville, NC
I like the fact of this staying on for hours, I don't like the little clumps I get......maybe I'm not keeping enough gloss on there.
Marylou C.
I cant even tell you how much I love this lip color it goes on nice and doesnt not come off all day long wether you eat or drink etc.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.