BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the for...2 Answers
Kristin G.
One of he best coloer stay products in the drug store. Doesn't fade, dry out crack, or crumble on ur lips. Feels smooth great color payoff
Sheila R.
Hanover, MD
Love this maybellines super star product. Is awesome , during long time. No messi , i receive at sample for review and really was awesome
Callie W.
Waldorf, MD
Super stay does not actually stick to the name but it does stick to your lips for a pretty good amount of time for like stick in general.
Emily B.
Denver, CO
Not my favorite. I prefer more of a matte finish. Stays on just like it says it will. Come in a wide variety of colors, which is great.
Kailey M.
Campbellsville, KY
Awesome lipstick I love the color! I absolutely love this lipstick in matte! The packaging is pretty as well. I bought this at Walmart
Kristi S.
Stockton, CA
I like it better than revlons. Doesnt stay 24hrs but has a pretty long lasting period for the price. Maybe reapplied twice in the day.
Brandie R.
Double Spgs, AL
Again, I really dislike this product, it gets patchy and flaky, even if you follow the instructions on how to apply, it looks horrible
Tonya L.
Statesville, NC
I like the fact of this staying on for hours, I don't like the little clumps I get......maybe I'm not keeping enough gloss on there.
Annette S.
Tullahoma, TN
I like the variety of shades that are offered in this line. This product is a good value when using a coupon. It met my expectations.
Jamie S.
Coweta, OK
I did not care for this product at all. It dried out my lips really bad, and seemed to be caked on my lips. Not a good value either.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.