BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Brenda N.
Bastrop
I love the brand. i like these lipstick it stay on for a long time,love the colors.at first it feels moisturize But later it make my lips dry.
Kendra W.
Rockmart, GA
Love this lip gloss , smells amazing also ! I would recommend this . It's long lasting and has great packaging . It also met my expectations .
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA
This color didn't look good on me. But the product is still good. last a decent amount of time and didn't make my lips feel dry after words.
Meghan G.
Double Spgs, AL
I use this a lot because I don't like being bothered with reapplying my lipstick.it usually lasts all day depending on what I eat and drink.
Jennie P.
Pueblo
I was very impressed with the color and the long lasting wear. It did make my lips dry. Over all very excellent product. I will use it again.
Pamel P.
Brooklyn, NY
This lipstick last all day on me. I wore it last week to a part where I was eating and drinking by the time I left the party it was still on.
Emily D.
These last forever! Only complaint would be when you re apply don't do full coverage because it does create obnoxious layers you don't need!
Cheyenne V.
Ridgecrest, CA
Maybe one superstar lip color is perfect for my lips! It stays on all day and I don't have to worry about re applying it throughout the day.
Tyler J.
N Las Vegas, NV
Very Long Lasting Stay, Used Once On A Girls Outting Didn't Really Find Any Smudges On My Wine Glasses Or Anyting, Very Good For The Price.
Taryna S.
Oklahoma City, OK
4 stars because it does stay on your skin for 16 plus hours howerver yout lips feel so so so so dry afterwards its resonably priced though
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.