BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Emily H.
Lawton
Awesome product. Dries down matte, but not overly drying. Beautiful colors with great pigment and awesome formula. Easy to apply and stays on all day. I am usually skeptical of these long wearing products but this did not let down!
Elizabeth B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Honestly, these weren't my favorite. The application is a science, and the colors aren't that great. A couple of hours in, the color started peeling off in certain spots. The idea is really cool, but it's too high maintenance.
Ashley D.
Worcester
This color is beautiful , looked very nice on my pale skin . It doesn't smudge off easily and stays on throughout the day so I don't have to worry . It also fits anywhere because it's size.
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love these lipsticks! They last forever, and look so nice! As long as you bring the gloss along with you, your lips won't dry out! I've worn mine for 14 hours with no transfer or fade.
Kaytlynn D.
This is my go to lipstick! It stays on all day and can get you through breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The colors are great and the applicator is the best. I use this almost daily and would recommend to anyone.
Sarah C.
Cuero, TX
I liked the color of this lipstick but it made my lips very dry. After a while of wearing it it started "chipping" off and looked pretty gross. You have to clean it all off before reapplying. It didn't last near 16 hours like it says.
Daphne E.
Claverack, NY
This is a pretty good lipstick. It does last quite a while but is kind of messy when you apply so be careful. Does have great lasting power through eating, drinking, ect.
Mariel S.
Anaheim, CA
I love this!! It really does stay on all day. No more lip stains on cups, napkins, husband, etc. It's a great purchase and affordable in comparison to others out there.
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
This stuff just stay for so long I did forget to take it off one night and it still on the next morning it looks really great on use gonna make sure you apply the glass
justice d.
This is a great lip stainer. I do not expect it to work so well so I applied a layer of this and went to wipe it off to see if itd come off easily and it didn't. Which is great, it lasted all day, when I ate, drank, wiped my face, it lasted through it all.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.