BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the for...2 Answers
Haley W.
I am not a fan of these lip products. They break up and start to flake on your lips. They color has a rough pigmentation on it and are not true.
Zoe P.
Roanoke, VA
There is an okay color range for the line, but only looks good on a certain number and of people. Definitely does not last as long as it claims.
Shay B.
Wichita, KS
I've never used this specific color but of the ones I've used, I've been happy with the reults. Pigments are good, stay power is decent as well.
Lauren M.
I swear by maybelline products in general, but I use this lip stain all the time. Long lasting color and shine at a great price! 100% worth it!
Brenda N.
Bastrop
I love the brand. i like these lipstick it stay on for a long time,love the colors.at first it feels moisturize But later it make my lips dry.
Anthoninise S.
Memphis, TN
Absolutely love it!! I'm obsessed with this product I have told all my friends about it and I have given them all out for gifts I'm obsessed..
Joan K.
Crystal Lake, IL
I love Maybelline products and this stay lip color does not disappoint! It's long lasting and convenient to carry in your purse or jean pocket!
Kendra W.
Rockmart, GA
Love this lip gloss , smells amazing also ! I would recommend this . It's long lasting and has great packaging . It also met my expectations .
Jennie P.
Pueblo
I was very impressed with the color and the long lasting wear. It did make my lips dry. Over all very excellent product. I will use it again.
Meghan G.
Double Spgs, AL
I use this a lot because I don't like being bothered with reapplying my lipstick.it usually lasts all day depending on what I eat and drink.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.