BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Brittany L.
Bethel park , Pa
I like the color but I did notice that it dried out my lips. They are usually on the dry side already so this may not have that effect for everyone.
Suhani R.
Rancho Cucamonga
This doesn stay on for long and feels really sticky and heavy on the skin. It's easy to apply but is streaky with more layers on. I don't use it alot
Kerri M.
Auburn, AL
I really like these lip stains. I use them when I have a special event happening and I know I won't have time to reapply lipstick throughout the day.
Maria R.
Enigma, GA
I just bought two of these in two differnt colors and tried them out ! The color lasted all day ! Its such a great lipstick I Fell In Love with it <3
Tabitha F.
Lubbock, TX
Great lipstick for all day wear. I usually only apply lipstick once during the day. This lipstick allows fur that. Love the color options as well.
Zenobia R.
Casper, WY
Stays on really well. Great price and color selection. Dries quickly. Can be drying, buy easy to apply lap balm over without messing up the color.
Briee J.
Skiatook
I've used this for years. One of my favorite things to use for long lasting color. The only bad thing about it is that it makes my lips really dry
Katelynn C.
Ionia
I don't think I've found a maybelline product I don't like. Their lip colors are bright and long lasting, and they don't smear or come off easily.
Denise G.
I tried this when it first came out. So many pretty colors to chose from which I like but it left my lips feeling dry. I will try again eventually.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I love lipstick that has benefit to it. This has many. A long lasting beautiful color. And it moisturizes my lips all day. I taro need a retouch.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.