BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ronda J.
London, OH
Amazing!!!!!!! It goes with any skin tone and it stays on a long time! I love the silliness and softness it gives my lips and my husband loves it to!!!!
Cassidy B.
Bellefontaine, OH
I absolutely love this lip balm. The color stays for a really long time and leaves me lips super moisturized and healthy. Honistly can't live without it!
drue l.
Baytown, TX
the balm is one of my favorites to wear alone and on top
of the beautiful red that comes in this line ! i love this brand and this product yes yessss!
Carly M.
This color is by farmy favorite, its so natural and pretty and can go with any eye make up and counter balances your face to look beautiful and natural
Isabel M.
Beautiful color. IT stays on a long time but haven't been able to test the 16 hour lip stay because I haven't been able to use it that long.
Catherine R.
Waco
The lip color really didn't stay on long. It has an awful smell to it. The color dramatically changed when applied. Will not purchase this brand again.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
This is one of my go-to lippies from Maybelline because the color stays on for 24 hours and it locks in the color as well so I really like this product
Alexis L.
bella vista, AR
I enjoyed this product. It was a nice color and I like the price of it, as well as the conditioning balm it came with. It was a bit messy though.
Kerri M.
Auburn, AL
I really like these lip stains. I use them when I have a special event happening and I know I won't have time to reapply lipstick throughout the day.
Lynsie K.
Fargo, ND
I wish I could say I loved this but I found it to be repulsive. It was so tacky in the worst way! I felt like I couldn't move my mouth at all. Icky!
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.