BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
This is by far one of the best lip stains I have ever tried, Is super durable and it's easy to apply, it's kiss proof and eating proof, I totally room end this, it's on the drugstore side of the stain, but still totally recommend
valerie b.
Orlando fl
I really didnt like this lip combo it felt so sticky on my lips! Or maybe the formula in the one i have purchased was just messed up. But i didnt like it at all
Diazmyn D.
Savannah, GA
Ms. Collins is insanely beautiful and looks well my website is very affordable and I think you should go buy it because it is so great and I love it personally
hannah w.
Blountsville, AL
I loved this product, but it didn't stay as long as I would have liked. I would recommend this product for someone that wasn't going to be out for a long time.
Harmony L.
When I tried this on I liked the color on me and it went on nicely but came off before 16 hours definitely. However it's a good application and finished sheen
Noelani N.
Dunbar, WV
I like Maybelline lipstick, because the colors stay on nicely. It's not that moisturizing, but you could always apply a lip balm underneath or over top of it.
Marisela O.
I do like this product, there is one downfall if it gets on the outside of your lips it's hard to get off other than that the product it lasting and worth it.
Jacqueline A.
Las Vegas, NV
It's okay, it wasn't that great to use.. it left your lips feeling sticky and too dry. With the moisturizer it left it too moist. It just wasn't right for me.
Arica L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I really like this stain and balm. it gives you lasting color but you only feel like you have lip balm on! and peach is a great color for the end of summer :)
Madi S.
Made my lips feel slightly sticky and came off a little patchy if not dried properly, but was pretty inexpensive, smelled good, and stayed relatively intact.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.