BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Dale B.
Walker, LA
I recommend this product to everyone! When they say super stay they mean it! I love the SuperStay line period!! Worth your money, every shade is perfect and fitting for everyone too!
Sabrina T.
Saratoga Springs, UT
I did not like this lipstick. It makes your lips super dry, mine began to peel. It also does not stay on for as long as it claims to stay on. I would not purchase this again.
Kaity G.
Tyler, TX
Loved the color but it was a little sticky I thought it would get better as time went buy but unfortunately it didn't. It was to sticky for my taste but the color was great
Anastacia V.
I used this product in hopes of not simply a long lasting color but as well as a conditioner for my lips. Although it said balm and not gel it was to oily instead of gloss.
Josefina V.
The formula stays on your lips ALL day. Truly mind blowing actually. But do moisturize your lips if you have dry lips because this would just be a complete disaster.
Kathryn R.
Richardson, TX
The wear time on this is fantastic, but it's so drying on the lips. Even with constant reapplication of the conditioning balm my lips looked dry and terrible all day.
Emaura F.
Bismarck, ND
These superstay lip colors are amazing! They stay on all day and they come with a balm so your lips won't get dry and chapped and this is one of my go to lipsticks
Mallory F.
Springfield , IL
Does leave the color on your lips for a long time. Not exactly how you would want it to more like a faded color. Also not very shiny. I find myself reapplying a lot.
Simonii T.
Astoria, NY
The colour stays on for a long time-which is amazing for a night out! The only downside is that is it quite hard to remove; usually I use a make up remover and scrub my lips to remove it.
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
This is by far one of the best lip stains I have ever tried, Is super durable and it's easy to apply, it's kiss proof and eating proof, I totally room end this, it's on the drugstore side of the stain, but still totally recommend
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.