BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kaity G.
Tyler, TX
Loved the color but it was a little sticky I thought it would get better as time went buy but unfortunately it didn't. It was to sticky for my taste but the color was great
Anastacia V.
I used this product in hopes of not simply a long lasting color but as well as a conditioner for my lips. Although it said balm and not gel it was to oily instead of gloss.
Kathryn R.
Richardson, TX
The wear time on this is fantastic, but it's so drying on the lips. Even with constant reapplication of the conditioning balm my lips looked dry and terrible all day.
Josefina V.
The formula stays on your lips ALL day. Truly mind blowing actually. But do moisturize your lips if you have dry lips because this would just be a complete disaster.
Emaura F.
Bismarck, ND
These superstay lip colors are amazing! They stay on all day and they come with a balm so your lips won't get dry and chapped and this is one of my go to lipsticks
Suzanne H.
Lake City
I didn t care for it personally.  It seemed rather dry to me and didn t moisturize my lips.  I tried it one several occasions cause I loved the color but just couldn't do it.
Mallory F.
Springfield , IL
Does leave the color on your lips for a long time. Not exactly how you would want it to more like a faded color. Also not very shiny. I find myself reapplying a lot.
Simonii T.
Astoria, NY
The colour stays on for a long time-which is amazing for a night out! The only downside is that is it quite hard to remove; usually I use a make up remover and scrub my lips to remove it.
Sindi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Great stain for lips. It really does stay on your lips all day and you have to work to get it off at the end of the day, it is drying but it's great that it comes with a gloss so you don't feel it too much
Haley R.
Maybelline killed it with this! This is a cheap alternative to the new lip brand that everyone is selling. It's cheaper and does just as good. Has a very good color choice as well.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.