Maybelline SuperStay 16 Hour Lip Color

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the for...2 Answers
Claudia R.
Phoenix, AZ
It definitely is superstay. The color is really pretty. But for me i have to put a layer of chapstick before or some kind of moisturizer on my lips beforehand because if not it sure dries out the lips.
Alexis H.
Brookfield, CT
I just tried this with high hopes. I used it as directed but the color did not stay on as long as I had hoped. I think the promise exceeds the capabilities of the product.
Boca Raton, FL
Beautiful color. Last almost all day long. It isn't visable on your mugs or cups and won't come off while you're eating. Great if you're looking for something that won't get on your light clothing.
Christina H.
Love love love this lipstick. Stays on all day, no smudges, no worries. You can go out to eat, kiss your loved one, and don't have to worry about it leaving a stain on them.
Verónica C.
LOVE this line and color. Lasts the entire workday.... Only thing to be careful of is applying to lips that are clean of any other product as it will just come off... Sometimes patchy :). Makes for an interesting look!
Valerie D.
Whitesburg, KY
I've used this lipstick. color maintains well on the outer edges but wears off quickly toward the inner lips. Hard to reapply over what is already on lips. Not as good as the price would expect
Karen F.
I actually really love this product. The colors are opaque without having to apply too much product. The balm is really moisturizing and helps it look freshly applied.
Marylou E.
Nampa, ID
Was too dark very expensive and I wasn't impressed. It was not smooth and just the wrong color. I would try other colors but at the price they are I'm hesitate for fear won't be right color
Dale B.
Walker, LA
I recommend this product to everyone! When they say super stay they mean it! I love the SuperStay line period!! Worth your money, every shade is perfect and fitting for everyone too!
Sabrina T.
Saratoga Springs, UT
I did not like this lipstick. It makes your lips super dry, mine began to peel. It also does not stay on for as long as it claims to stay on. I would not purchase this again.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.