BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Sarah C.
Cuero, TX
I liked the color of this lipstick but it made my lips very dry. After a while of wearing it it started "chipping" off and looked pretty gross. You have to clean it all off before reapplying. It didn't last near 16 hours like it says.
Valerie D.
Whitesburg, KY
I've used this lipstick. color maintains well on the outer edges but wears off quickly toward the inner lips. Hard to reapply over what is already on lips. Not as good as the price would expect
Daphne E.
Claverack, NY
This is a pretty good lipstick. It does last quite a while but is kind of messy when you apply so be careful. Does have great lasting power through eating, drinking, ect.
Elainie J.
These lip colors are so pigments and beautiful and they really do last an extremely long time I would have eyes that you get oil to remove them or they are not budget.
Marylou E.
Nampa, ID
Was too dark very expensive and I wasn't impressed. It was not smooth and just the wrong color. I would try other colors but at the price they are I'm hesitate for fear won't be right color
Karen F.
I actually really love this product. The colors are opaque without having to apply too much product. The balm is really moisturizing and helps it look freshly applied.
Dale B.
Walker, LA
I recommend this product to everyone! When they say super stay they mean it! I love the SuperStay line period!! Worth your money, every shade is perfect and fitting for everyone too!
Maura B.
I know the formula is old but this is the original liquid lip and the best part is it comes with a conditioning balm that won't mess up the color. I absolutely love
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
This stuff just stay for so long I did forget to take it off one night and it still on the next morning it looks really great on use gonna make sure you apply the glass
Sabrina T.
Saratoga Springs, UT
I did not like this lipstick. It makes your lips super dry, mine began to peel. It also does not stay on for as long as it claims to stay on. I would not purchase this again.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.