BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hazel S.
Cheraw, SC
I only use ColorStay lip products I cannot say that I was very impressed with this product I used it and after a couple of hours it seemed like it was fading although I never saw it on a cup or straw
Pat B.
Lake Worth, FL
I use a orange/brown not violet. This lipstick stays on forever only needs a little touch up after a greasey meals. I have eaten a full meal and the lipstick is still there. I don't have to worry about transfer when I kiss my husband.
Tatum D.
My favorite long lasting lip color. They have a nice color selection. It applies easily and lasts a long time. If you let it dry completely, then apply the sealant, it is super smooth on the lips.
Neshly T.
Whitesboro, TX
Not that I expected,,,I just expect to much to beauty products, lol well hoping someday one products can made a beauty product will stay on lips for 12-24hours.,God bless
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
I love this stuff so much! Lasts all day, absolutely wonderful and the conditioner soaks into the lipstick so well, keeping my lips moist all day. I've used this thing for years and it's amazing.
Shahnoza T.
Brooklyn, NY
Really good lipstick. Highly pigmented and gives a good coverage and lasts long which is the highlight of this product. Would recommend it to anyone who doesn't like to renew their lipstick every 2 hours or an hour.
Kimberly T.
Greensboro, MD
Perfect color for something more natural. Smooth and silky texture. Its a long lasting formula also. Super affordable and worth having in your collection! Its easily obtainable also!!
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
Great product when you are going out and don't want to have to reapply your lip color a hundred times. I don't find it sticky either. That is huge for me. The Balm is great for the beach.
Mayra J.
Farmersville, CA
I got it super excited because the price was great! But I was disappointed because as in for me it didn't last much on the lips. The packaging was nice but the lip stick was disappointing so I won't recommend
Stephanie T.
Quaker City , OH
I love the product because it definitely stays put but does dry my lips out a bit. I find moisturizer right after washing my face and leave on through my makeup routine then using the lipstick helps rhe most.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.