BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Beth Mary E C.
Orange Park, FL
I have been using this Maybellie lip stick for about 5 yrs. I did not like putting on lipstick and by the time I got home it was all gone. This product works! It's nice to know I have lipstick on all day when I'm out.
Debb F.
The BEST longwear lipstick on the market. I have used it since it was first introduced, and I have tried almost every other brand out there, high end to low end. The formula has gotten better and better, i concerted many friends who absolutely LOVE it.
Melissa V.
Davenport, FL
Omg I love this lip color its the only one i get it stays on all day not messy or dry feeling at all and never sticky. I have been using this for at least 10 years.
Marie S.
Not my favorite longwear lipstick. It's not really that conditioning, feels sticky, and is hard to remove (which I know is the point, but the outline of what's left at the end of the day and it's hard to get off).
Kelsey G.
This product works great and is easy to apply. Also the shade is gorgeous. However, the product can be a little hard to remove depending on what kind of makeup remover you use.
Lin C.
Herndon, VA
Great pigmentation, great staying power. I find that it is still a little drying and not as moisturizing as I would like. They have a good variety of colors as well. I would buy again.
Hillary V.
Lebanon, MO
If I could give this zero stars I would. The formula is the worst. The first coat goes on looking ok, but the second pulls flecks of the color up and feels sticky. Not a fan at all.
Wendy E.
Vero Beach, FL
This is my absolute favorite lip color. It's very affordable and easy to use. It stays on all day long! I have a lot of shades! I would recommend this to anyone!
Katie H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does not last and bleeds onto whatever you touch. Would not recommend. Nice color options and shades but if you're looking for a quality lip color that you don't need to constantly reapply, look elsewhere.
Hazel S.
Cheraw, SC
I only use ColorStay lip products I cannot say that I was very impressed with this product I used it and after a couple of hours it seemed like it was fading although I never saw it on a cup or straw
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.