BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Kimi V.
This color is absolutely gorgeous. The perfect vampy shade of dark red. The product stays on amazingly well, though it does tend to be a little drying. The application isn’t difficult and there is great color pay off.
Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh , PA
Can't even tell it's on your lips! After the Product dries it seems to stay on! I drank, ate, and smoked while wearing it and it never came off. Last all day and through a concert! Would buy it again!
Tatum D.
My favorite long lasting lip color. They have a nice color selection. It applies easily and lasts a long time. If you let it dry completely, then apply the sealant, it is super smooth on the lips.
Haley B.
Humble, TX
One of my favorite lipsticks to use! Not only does the application come on smooth but it's very long lasting. For the quality I'd say it's well worth your money and I will always re purchase this item as well as recommend it to others.
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
I love this stuff so much! Lasts all day, absolutely wonderful and the conditioner soaks into the lipstick so well, keeping my lips moist all day. I've used this thing for years and it's amazing.
Emily H.
Lawton
Awesome product. Dries down matte, but not overly drying. Beautiful colors with great pigment and awesome formula. Easy to apply and stays on all day. I am usually skeptical of these long wearing products but this did not let down!
Neshly T.
Whitesboro, TX
Not that I expected,,,I just expect to much to beauty products, lol well hoping someday one products can made a beauty product will stay on lips for 12-24hours.,God bless
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
I bought this in thr color red and it worked very well l. To my surprise it did stay on regardless if your eating talking or drinking. It did dry up and was peeling off so thats why i give it a 3
Juliah S.
Orlando , FL
Awesome conditionin balm maybelline is deffinetly thebalm.comi love this easy to apply and easy to use balm.it meets my moisturizing expectations.i use this every day to begin my lip routine.
Shahnoza T.
Brooklyn, NY
Really good lipstick. Highly pigmented and gives a good coverage and lasts long which is the highlight of this product. Would recommend it to anyone who doesn't like to renew their lipstick every 2 hours or an hour.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.