BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Desi C.
Maybelline superstay pink comes in a beautiful shade of pink. It's inexpensive and is long lasting. It stays on regardless of how long you are out or how many drinks you have. It's a great product to use when having long days and not enough time to reapply lipstick or lip gloss. It also comes in many beautiful shades dot everyone to have their pick.
Deena M.
Pleasant Vly, NY
I've used this for years now! It's the perfect red!!! Liquid lipsticks dry out your lips, there's no way around it, but this one coming with the balm just makes your lips feel amazing and it doesn't sacrifice color or staying power after applying it! I wish everyone took note when creating liquid lipsticks! Our lips would thank you!
Jennifer C.
Anchorage
I don't know why this product isn't more popular. It's fantastic! The color lasts all day, and feels like nothing is on your lips. I think the price is a little high, but it's a great buy if you can grab it on sale. The shade range is good, though it is a little difficult to see exactly what the shade is without swatching it.
Irena T.
Nashville, TN
I used this product years ago. It is super drying on the lips and becomes patchy throughout the day. I have tried different colors and all end up the same. The application is simple, like any liquid lip product.  I purchased this at Walgreens. If you don't mind dry lips, this might be an okay product for you!
Haviland C.
Evansville, IN
This product is amazing for the price! I bought it at my local Walmart. When I applied I didn't use the lip gloss part because I prefer matte. When you first apply the color it is wet and sticky, but be patient and it'll dry and matte up.
I slept and ate in this lipstick and it didn't smudge one bit!
maria m.
I think it's a good product i've had it for sometime now it's cheap and it Is true to the color so overall I think it's a good price for that for that product is actually pretty easy to apply if you read the instructions and I got it at CVS and I would totally recommend it to some people
Eduarda J.
Finding a nude-y brown isn't easy, and this one just barely missed the mark. it was too dark but if you use it in the center of your lips and blend it out it can look nice. what i was looking for was a easy, one-two swipe deal, and this is too much effort to have been a total success.
Tiffany Z.
Orlando,FL
Good color but it's kind of hard to apply in. It took me a couple swatch on my lip in order for the color to show and stay. But throughout the day I would have to reapply because it would fade out. It's good for its price. Recommend it to those who wants a good product for a small price
Shelby O.
Westfield, WI
The first time i used this it was a friend of mines. I liked it enough to go out and buy my own! The color is nice. It's fairly priced and it doesn't dry out your lips. You can get it from your local drugstore,I got mine from Walgreens. I'm probably going to be trying other colors!
Madison M.
Cannot remember the name of the color I tried. I love the formula and the wear of this product but I wish there was more color range. I feel like a lot of the colors are almost the same but just a shade or 2 different. Would like to see more nude pinks and cool toned pinks or mauves.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.