BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the for...2 Answers
Ashley H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I didn't use this specific color, but I used the superstay. It doesn't last. I put the color on my lips and follow the directions, and it comes off any time anything touches my lips. I can't even kiss my boyfriend because he gets lipstick on his face then.
Ashilee T.
Patterson, CA
I liked this product, but I wish they had more of matte colors. I think the superstay blossom is my go to color in the Maybelline lip color line. Although it's not my favorite I would still recommend this product.
Meg S.
This goes on nice colors are pigmented and the conditioner alone is fantastic. But the staying power just isn't there for me and I exfoliate but for some reason is just doesn't stay
Thery R.
Savannah
I absolutely love this lipstick! It stays on for hours never mind if you drink, eat, or even kiss. It doesn't dry out the lips and the color is rich enough to fully cover the lips by using very little product.
Lauren P.
Great Neck, NY
This lip color is so amazing. It does absolutely everything. I was suspicious when I saw that it lasts over 16 hours, but it definitely does. The packaging is very pretty. I bought this at my local drug store, and would definitely buy this again.
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
I love lipstick but I hate having to reapply it throughout the day. The worst part is checking it multiple times.es in fear that it is uneven. I love this color and it stays on all day!
Jennie N.
This made my lips feel really dry because the product settled in to the fine lines of my lips. I could use this after exfoliating but it was too much of a hassle for frequent wear.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ
You only apy this once it stays all day. The variety of color are amazing it doeset feel dry or gritty. Like other long lasting lip colors it goes o. Smooth and it doesn't Crack. It keeps your lips beautiful
Lauren R.
Orlando, FL
Not good for long wear. It will look great on first application. But you and up waiting 5 minutes for it to dry so you can moisturize. And it is really bad it takes so much of the balm to help. Them in 30 minutes it is peeling off and drying.
angie n.
Chula Vista, CA
This product actually works it stays very well and theline has wearable colors. The formula is really nice not tacky or drying of your lips, I find it easy to take off with a dab of vitamin E oil on a makeup wipe, comes right off , I love them!
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.