BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kristine L.
Daly City, CA
This baby does not.budge on my lips. When they said superstay they mean it. If youre looking for something will last the whole day amd not feeling like.keeping reapplying ypur lipstick then go for this one. The only thing i didnt like about it is it really.grabs into.my lips so hard. It accentuate my lip line more.
Skyla B.
Bayou La Batre, AL
This lip stick is very hard to get off . Even the toughest wipe won't get it off very well. It's very long lasting . It last for like 2 days lol . I'm a first time user . I would not buy it again. It's to difficult to take off
kristin m.
sandy
Love this lip color! Stays on for several hours and feels great on my lips. It is very easy to apply and use. It is also affordable compared to a lot of lipstick brands and is worth the price. I would definitely buy it again.
Carolina R.
This lipstick is very creamy, rich and feels very luxurious when applied. Very high end finish lipstick for 1/5th of the cost. Comes in various shades, textures, and finishes. One of my favorite lipsticks of all time. I would recommend this to family and friends.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
I loved this color. It has the base you put on 1st which hydrated your lips and the color for your lips is second. It stays for a long time and don't need to repply every time to drink either
Kristen T.
This product is great for long-lasting color. I have tried many different products to find a long-lasting liquid lipstick, and this is pretty good. However, it is drying. But that is to be expected for a liquid lipstick. It needs a couple touchups here and there.
Melissa B.
Coachella , CA
I really like that these are long laying, you couldn't smear it at all. It did although stain my lips after the removal. It's pretty easy to use if you're aware on how to use it. I do still buy this , so I do recommend
Hannah P.
This doesn't last. The color is wonky. The texture is very strange and gooey. I thought it would be a cheap sub for kylie's longlasting lipsticks but I'm not feeling it. Won't buy again.
Ashley H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I didn't use this specific color, but I used the superstay. It doesn't last. I put the color on my lips and follow the directions, and it comes off any time anything touches my lips. I can't even kiss my boyfriend because he gets lipstick on his face then.
Renee M.
I probably have owned every color in this collection just about! They do have staying power, but sometimes they've left my lips cakey or dry feeling! I haven't used them in years though!
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.