BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
These lip sticks are okay. The biggest part is making sure you let the color dry. Sometimes I find if you don't wait long enough the clear coat will take off the color pigment so patience and a steady hand and yore good.
Rosalie L.
A nice starter stain. It does last at least 6 hours for me. Good color selection. The stain is really sticky until the conditioner is applied on top. This is very drying so bring another lip balm along. I think that's the only reason I stopped using this.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Acerca de Maybelline, es una marca que utilizo muchisimo, todas las presentaciones de superstay me encantaron, realmente se mantienen por mucho tiempo en los labios y no solo eso sino que tienen excelente pigmentaacion.
Jennifer J.
The color was pretty however at times made my lips feel dry. Not like chapped lips just very dry. I always felt I needed to apply moisture. It was also tough to remove without scrubbing. That said, the color stayed and didn't peel off.
Trish F.
This product is alright but I'm not the biggest fan of it. The color is pretty but I found the formula very sticky once its first applied. When it dried it became really blotchy and I uneven and I was really disappointed. I wouldn't repurchase this again.
Cori O.
Jeffersonville, IN
This product lasts a little longer than "regular" lip products that don't advertise longevity, but the "16-Hour" claim is exaggerated. After a few hours is was wearing off and flaking, which was not attractive. The conditioning balm is nice, but it just picks up flakes of colour when I use it. Considering the price, it's not a product I would buy again.
Nancy C.
I love Maybelline!!!! It's a great brand and it is affordable too. It's a great quality brand that everyone will like. Anyways this superstay pink is very long lasting and it looks great too. It's easy to apply too.
Chanta D.
Stockton, CA
Love this super stay so much! The formula is great and it doesn't dry out your lips, it really does last and it has so many beautiful pigmented colors. I will be buying this as long as it is still being sold!
Cheyenne G.
While I'm still searching for my perfect lip color, I love the way this feels on my lips. It's not too heavy of a lip stick, and although I have only tried it once I am thinking about trying it again. It goes on nicely and is pretty smooth when it is applied and I think I would recommend it.
Debbie I.
I can say enough about this product other than I love, love, love it!!!! I have color on my lips from morning to night and a nice gloss over them all day/night long. The best purchase I made as far as a lipstick, lip gloss that lasts along time!!
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.