BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the for...2 Answers
KRISTI M.
Springfield, MA
Buy this product all the time it is my go to for long lasting lip color. I apply it in the morning and dont have to reapply. It comes with an all in one lipstick and lip balm, what could be better? The wand makes it very easy to apply. This will be my choice for a long time!
HelenMarie A.
Cocolalla, ID
I love finding that perfect lipstick that you know you will use forever...!
I purchased my Maybelline Superstay at our local Walmart for the first time and have been very impressed with the way it stays on and gives the perfect color!
I tell all of my friends to try it!
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
For it saying superstay it actually does a rather poor job of it. It barely lasted more than a couple hours even though I wasn't doing much that would smudge it off. The price was good so at least I don't feel like it was a huge waste
Nidhi S.
The color is a little too purple for me so I'm not a fan of the color but this line has great formulation so it is actually a great product and I have it in other colors. So I just took away a star because this color is not so great for me. But overall I love these superstay colors they actually stay on for a long time.
April D.
Decatur , AL
This blush is absolutely beautiful one of my favorite go too for this past summer. The way the light reflects off of it makes my skin look like it has a sun kissed go. Just pair with your favorite bronzer and your all set.
Kaitlin M.
Love this color and love this name my mothers name is rose so I enjoy things that remind me of her this color is great for date night and going out with friends and is very reasonably priced you can find it at any store
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
This stuff lasted me all night and most of the next day!! I had to reapply the moisturizer on my lips to help keep them hydrated but that's a whole lot better than having to go to the mirror all the time to reapply the color!!
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
These lip sticks are okay. The biggest part is making sure you let the color dry. Sometimes I find if you don't wait long enough the clear coat will take off the color pigment so patience and a steady hand and yore good.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Acerca de Maybelline, es una marca que utilizo muchisimo, todas las presentaciones de superstay me encantaron, realmente se mantienen por mucho tiempo en los labios y no solo eso sino que tienen excelente pigmentaacion.
Rosalie L.
A nice starter stain. It does last at least 6 hours for me. Good color selection. The stain is really sticky until the conditioner is applied on top. This is very drying so bring another lip balm along. I think that's the only reason I stopped using this.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.