BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
I was eager to try a long wearing lip from the drugstore since the price point would be so much lower. Unfortunately these just don't live up. They end up cracking on my lips and flake off. I think it's better to pay a little more for a better quality.
Crystal G.
Brooklyn ny
I have a love hate relationship with this lipstick. It's very easy to apply and use, but you must use the chopstick looking side if not it will feel so hard and weird on the lips, I do like the color range so yes I would buy again. It is very long lasting.
Jennifer N.
Mountain View, CA
This made my lips feel really dry because the product settled in to the fine lines of my lips. I could use this after exfoliating but it was too much of a hassle for frequent wear.
Thery R.
Savannah
I absolutely love this lipstick! It stays on for hours never mind if you drink, eat, or even kiss. It doesn't dry out the lips and the color is rich enough to fully cover the lips by using very little product.
Meg S.
This goes on nice colors are pigmented and the conditioner alone is fantastic. But the staying power just isn't there for me and I exfoliate but for some reason is just doesn't stay
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
I love lipstick but I hate having to reapply it throughout the day. The worst part is checking it multiple times.es in fear that it is uneven. I love this color and it stays on all day!
Lauren P.
Great Neck, NY
This lip color is so amazing. It does absolutely everything. I was suspicious when I saw that it lasts over 16 hours, but it definitely does. The packaging is very pretty. I bought this at my local drug store, and would definitely buy this again.
Jalisa R.
Compton, CA
They have several  variety of colors, and amazing coverage on the lips. It's very easy to reply  and all you need is one layer on the lips. It was my first time buying and the packaging is nice and gorgeous. I would recommend this to someone else.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ
You only apy this once it stays all day. The variety of color are amazing it doeset feel dry or gritty. Like other long lasting lip colors it goes o. Smooth and it doesn't Crack. It keeps your lips beautiful
angie n.
Chula Vista, CA
This product actually works it stays very well and theline has wearable colors. The formula is really nice not tacky or drying of your lips, I find it easy to take off with a dab of vitamin E oil on a makeup wipe, comes right off , I love them!
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.