BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Bree N.
Chandler, IN
I really like this product, and for the price it's really nice. I would recommend using the Chapstick it comes with first. I've used my own before and the stain does not stay on as long as it would have if you use the chap stick that comes with. The color is nice and I only find myself reapplying after lunch.
Roxanne C.
Antelope, CA
So with this I'm still not sure how I feel about it I love the concept but half time I put the clear gloss stick over the other part no matter how long I wait  it either starts to rub off or fade but the other half of the time it works great and I do it exactly the same so I'm just kinda confused about it in my opinion if you've never tried this or your not to sure if you want to I'd say skip it and find a different product
Jinger R.
Stephens, AR
I like the way the Maybelline SuperStay lip color lasts, and I like the colors. However, this product as with most "long lasting" lip colors, tend to dry out your lips. It also takes a little longer to set. The price is usually a little higher as well and it doesn't last as long as regular lipstick. But this is a great product for photos, or a night out .
Maria Eduarda D.
Orlando, FL
I received this lip color from the influenster. I really liked because the duration is really long. I received the color red and type of a pink!! One side has a lip color and the another side has a lip balm!! I think about keep having this peoduct because is good when we have a special occasion!!!
Misty R.
The color stayed on very well around the edges, but the color wore off more quickly on the full part of my lips. It also dried my lips out and didn't leave them looking sooth at all. I purchased it at WalMart one time and have never purchased it again. The color was true to packaging when applied.
Alejandra V.
El Paso, Texas
This looks great for the first few hours, is you can get past the sticky feeling of it on your lips. It doesn't last 16hrs but it really is long lasting. Ulta has several different colors. It lasts several hours, unless you eat something. I wouldn't buy it again, but I don't mind having it as a gift.
Maddie M.
The color did not fit my skin tone super well and at first I thought I liked it because of how long wearing it is. It is good quality for the price but I never grab it in my lipstick collection. I was a little disappointing by this but if I need a long lasting pink lipstick I will wear it.
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
Maybelline Superstay Lipcolors are really good. They do stay on a long time without reapplying every 30 minutes or an hour. The pigmentation of the lip colors are true to the color and they stand out. You will like this. A little goes a long way. Just as good as more expensive lip colors.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I've tried this once before and i really liked it, they colour is very nice and rich, it looks really gorgeous on the lips, it lasts really well and it doesn't dry out the lips. I'm quite satisfied with this product. I would recommend giving it a try, I'm sure you will love it too.
Samantha W.
Lockland, OH
Great variety of colors. Price point is inexpensive and can often be found on sale at CVS and Walgreens. Coupons are also often available in weekly circulars. Definitely worth a try when you can catch it on sale if you're unsure of whether it's for you. Most drug stores also offer a money back guarantee so if the shade isn't right or the product is not for you, no harm no foul.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.