BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Bethany M.
This super stay lip color stays exactly where it should! It's definitely for long wear and provides the right color to your look. It's easy to apply & looks amazing.
Aileen G.
las vegas
Un producto labial ,agnificokdeja tus labios humectados y con un brillo insuperable con buena duración x varias horas así k muy recomendado para todas las rdades
Ruth S.
This color is so long lasting gives you a good even later it shocked me on how good and inexpensive it is I would definitely keep buying these and trying out more maybelline products I got mine at my Walmart o really recommend you go being it a shot
Haley R.
Maybelline killed it with this! This is a cheap alternative to the new lip brand that everyone is selling. It's cheaper and does just as good. Has a very good color choice as well.
Chelsi P.
OBSESSED WITH THESE! I have been collecting these for months now because they are so amazing! The colors truly stay on for as long as it says they will and it always looks fresh and not dried out or cracked
Kristina C.
Love the color love the brand, love that it does what it says it will. It stays on through eating and drinking and kissing, it's everything proof. Lasted the whole night.
Jaimelee H.
Old Fort, TN
This lip color is amazing! It glides on and the color is beautiful. It stayed on well all night and I actually had to remove it that night. Which never happens with other lip colors! I would definitely buy this product again.
Nadine O.
Clifton
It's a good  lipstick but it so over drying, u have to put a strong lip balm before u apply it ,, very simple package ,, sooo easy to use and sometime she I don't use lip liner with it ,, it did not meet my expectations at all ,, I don't recommend to anyone there so much better in the store
Peyton S.
I wasn't too crazy about this product. My lips are a lot of the time dry/chapped, and this product was very hard to apply. It lasted for a long time, but was hard to get off my skin if I messed up.
Suzanne H.
Lake City
I didn t care for it personally.  It seemed rather dry to me and didn t moisturize my lips.  I tried it one several occasions cause I loved the color but just couldn't do it.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.