BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the for...2 Answers
Jennifer M.
simpsonville, SC
Its ok. if i use the gloss stick with it, it defiantly doesnt stay as long as when I dont use it. By end of day it starts peeling off and it looks like i only have lip liner on
Shannel G.
Okay so this Maybelline brand superstay lip color was definitely a mess I bought it about 2 months ago I put it on and then I found myself not liking the smell not liking the taste it was like a lot of powdery sticky taste in my mouth I drunk and left things on glasses I have like also around my lips it with smudge around there and when I would go take it off I would have to use a lot of tissues to get it off my lips it was very wet and I just didn't like it at all came in and cute too though and it was very affordable I have purchased Myers at the local CVS 4 roundabout like $4 or so
Elizabeth E.
Pompano Beach, FL
While I can't comment on the Superstay 16-hour lipcolor, I can tell you my view on the Superstay 24-hour lipcolor. It is, hands down, the absolute best lipstick I have ever worn--and I've worn a lot of lipstick in 63 years. It was pure happenstance that I even tried it. If I have 1 tube of lipstick, I have 50. But on my way to work one day last month, I looked in my car's mirror and realized I didn't have any lipstick on, and then noted I did not have any in my purse. So I quickly ran into Walgreens and snapped up this 2-step lipstick. Believe me when I say this was the best makeup purchase I've ever made. I worked all day, came home, had dinner, nursed a glass of wine, fell asleep on the sofa, woke up the next morning and I WAS STILL WEARING THE LIPSTICK. I kid you not. Don't walk. RUN to your nearest Walgreens and get yourself a tube of this lipstick. You'll thank me.
Melissa R.
I have used this product a couple of times and the pigmentation was nice and it did do everything it said it would but it is very hard to take off and it stains the lips.
Nadia C.
Queens
The Maybelline SuperStay Lip Color works great and smells good, however, I don't think it necessarily matched my complexion. I'd say don't buy it if you have dark skin.
Elainie J.
These lip colors are so pigments and beautiful and they really do last an extremely long time I would have eyes that you get oil to remove them or they are not budget.
Bethany M.
This super stay lip color stays exactly where it should! It's definitely for long wear and provides the right color to your look. It's easy to apply & looks amazing.
Aileen G.
las vegas
Un producto labial ,agnificokdeja tus labios humectados y con un brillo insuperable con buena duración x varias horas así k muy recomendado para todas las rdades
Ruth S.
This color is so long lasting gives you a good even later it shocked me on how good and inexpensive it is I would definitely keep buying these and trying out more maybelline products I got mine at my Walmart o really recommend you go being it a shot
Haley R.
Maybelline killed it with this! This is a cheap alternative to the new lip brand that everyone is selling. It's cheaper and does just as good. Has a very good color choice as well.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.