Maybelline SuperStay 16 Hour Lip Color

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the for...2 Answers
Amanda B.
This lip color truly does stay on for the 16 hours but definitely stains your lips. It also dries them out and the balm can help with that but mine broke off within the second use. I probably would not buy again.
Shelby F.
I liked this product, wasn't the best for me. I tried it out multiple times. But for me it didn't last 16 hour. It really only lasted for a couple hours. I was a little disappointed.
Litzy C.
Does stay on for a long time and the pigmentation is nice, the formula is creamy and doesnt make your lips dry. But after a while it does start drying up but it still doesnt make your lips dry except the fact that it loose pigment after drinking.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I loved the color but the way it made my lips feel wasn't the best and removing it was super hard. I got it free I probably wouldn't use it again unless I found a to die for color
Rebeca S.
I bought this when I ran out of my Jeffrey star Lipstick and it lasts a pretty long time ! It doesn't crumble and the color range is to die for ! Not to mention it's really cheap!
Hayden S.
I love this color with my skin complexion not to mention the long lasting pigment! It's easy to apply and stays on for longer than it says. Compared to other long lasting lipsticks this one is a great value!
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
I really was shocked how great this lasted. I smoke and this lasted threw the whole day. Very affordable and easily found in box stores. Definitely would recommend and buy again.
Khalia E.
I don't really like wearing lipstick for a while so I didn't really like this product . It is easy to put on & I didn't think that it was going to turn out the way that it did .
Shannel G.
Okay so this Maybelline brand superstay lip color was definitely a mess I bought it about 2 months ago I put it on and then I found myself not liking the smell not liking the taste it was like a lot of powdery sticky taste in my mouth I drunk and left things on glasses I have like also around my lips it with smudge around there and when I would go take it off I would have to use a lot of tissues to get it off my lips it was very wet and I just didn't like it at all came in and cute too though and it was very affordable I have purchased Myers at the local CVS 4 roundabout like $4 or so
Elizabeth E.
Pompano Beach, FL
While I can't comment on the Superstay 16-hour lipcolor, I can tell you my view on the Superstay 24-hour lipcolor. It is, hands down, the absolute best lipstick I have ever worn--and I've worn a lot of lipstick in 63 years. It was pure happenstance that I even tried it. If I have 1 tube of lipstick, I have 50. But on my way to work one day last month, I looked in my car's mirror and realized I didn't have any lipstick on, and then noted I did not have any in my purse. So I quickly ran into Walgreens and snapped up this 2-step lipstick. Believe me when I say this was the best makeup purchase I've ever made. I worked all day, came home, had dinner, nursed a glass of wine, fell asleep on the sofa, woke up the next morning and I WAS STILL WEARING THE LIPSTICK. I kid you not. Don't walk. RUN to your nearest Walgreens and get yourself a tube of this lipstick. You'll thank me.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.