BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Audrey M.
I just love this stuff! Totally worth a try!!!!! The colours are beautiful and there's a shade for everyone just amazing! Love the product and how long it last! I would recommend it to anyone to try! Maybelline is awesome
Christi S.
Columbus, GA
I like a dramatic lip - deep, intense reds, plums, browns, glossed over with fresh metalic sparkle. The kind of look that requires a few minutes in the mirror, which means I need a lipstick that stays put and doesn't require a lot of follow-up attention throughout the course of my evening. Unfortunately, Maybelline Superstay Wine does not meet that criteria. As with all long-wearing drugstore lipsticks I've ever tried, first too sticky, then uncomfortably dry, the color had wandered off by the time I decided to just take it off altogether becI couldn't bear the feel of my lips anymore. I wish I could find a long-wearing color that felt like regular moisturizing lipstick but I still haven't found what I'm looking for.
Shelby F.
Woodbury
I liked this product, wasn't the best for me. I tried it out multiple times. But for me it didn't last 16 hour. It really only lasted for a couple hours. I was a little disappointed.
Amanda B.
This lip color truly does stay on for the 16 hours but definitely stains your lips. It also dries them out and the balm can help with that but mine broke off within the second use. I probably would not buy again.
Litzy C.
Does stay on for a long time and the pigmentation is nice, the formula is creamy and doesnt make your lips dry. But after a while it does start drying up but it still doesnt make your lips dry except the fact that it loose pigment after drinking.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I loved the color but the way it made my lips feel wasn't the best and removing it was super hard. I got it free I probably wouldn't use it again unless I found a to die for color
Hayden S.
Kearney
I love this color with my skin complexion not to mention the long lasting pigment! It's easy to apply and stays on for longer than it says. Compared to other long lasting lipsticks this one is a great value!
Rebeca S.
I bought this when I ran out of my Jeffrey star Lipstick and it lasts a pretty long time ! It doesn't crumble and the color range is to die for ! Not to mention it's really cheap!
Khalia E.
I don't really like wearing lipstick for a while so I didn't really like this product . It is easy to put on & I didn't think that it was going to turn out the way that it did .
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
I really was shocked how great this lasted. I smoke and this lasted threw the whole day. Very affordable and easily found in box stores. Definitely would recommend and buy again.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.