BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sandy S.
This product is ok but it takes longer to dry than specified, room for improvement there, bought this Amazon , affordable nice color , easy to apply , easy to remove, I would not recommend to others .
Alexandria T.
Albuquerque, NM
I use it but it seems like lately it flakes and peels when I used it before and it never did that. I'm really going to start looking for a color stay lipstick that doesn't flake. Plus they don't have as many colors as I would like
Olivia S.
Not a huge fan of this. I probably wore it at the wrong time because I put it on and walked it where it was bitterly cold, but it smudged onto my upper lip and just wiped off my lips too easily.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
I bought this in thr color red and it worked very well l. To my surprise it did stay on regardless if your eating talking or drinking. It did dry up and was peeling off so thats why i give it a 3
Julia S.
Compared to Kylie LipKit to me. It was very long lasting and had great pigment. Not as drying as many lip products similiar to it which was nice. It was affordable and came with a decent amount of product. I have repurchased this in the past. Definitely recommend.
Tiffani D.
Raeford
This lipstick stays for hours. Don't have to touch up either. Great product for the price. Comes in a super cute tube. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone. It also helps condition your lips so they don't dry out
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I love these collections, these are amazing, it looks very stylish, i like the packaging, the color also stays on my lips for a long time , price is affordable, one is enough not gonna buy it again.
Juliah S.
Orlando , FL
Awesome conditionin balm maybelline is deffinetly thebalm.comi love this easy to apply and easy to use balm.it meets my moisturizing expectations.i use this every day to begin my lip routine.
Taylor B.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is true to what it does also when you get the 24 hour one and you can get at cvs or Walgreens. I got mine at Walgreens and it is priced good not expensive and it is long lasting.
Jeannie D.
Chillicothe, OH
I love to wear the CoLor stay products when I have to go to a place where I am not going to have time to touch my makeup up.  But on the other hand it is hard to get off to.  I guess u have to take the pros with the con's.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.