BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Savannah G.
This is a great product for longwear. I just apply one coat with the balm and never worry about it until time to take the makeup off. Downside, it peels in small flakes when removing. It doesn't all come off in one try with makeup remover.
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
Love the products from maybelline! They are a very reliable and high quality for a drugstore brand! I love their lipsticks because they last so long and feel so natural on my lips. Love the colors as well!
stephanie h.
This product is actually pretty good for me . It really doesnt need improvements that i can think off . It did neet my expectations . It was affordable actually . I would buy it again actually , later on .
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
Long lasting is right! It lasted through dinner and a night out! I would totally recommend anyone to try this. You cannot beat the price, because the value is above the bar! Goes on smooth and stays smooth!
Allison H.
Los Angeles , CA
I try to give drug store brands chances to redeem themselves but this "liquid lipstick" never dried completely...leaving it with a sticky feeling! Horrible save those 10-11$ on a better liquid lipstick!
Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh , PA
Can't even tell it's on your lips! After the Product dries it seems to stay on! I drank, ate, and smoked while wearing it and it never came off. Last all day and through a concert! Would buy it again!
Britney K.
JBER, AK
I very rarely wear lipstick or lipgloss but when i do a natural or nude color is my go to. I bought this 2 months ago and have loved it ever since. Will definitely be buying again in the near future.
Sandy S.
This product is ok but it takes longer to dry than specified, room for improvement there, bought this Amazon , affordable nice color , easy to apply , easy to remove, I would not recommend to others .
Alexandria T.
Albuquerque, NM
I use it but it seems like lately it flakes and peels when I used it before and it never did that. I'm really going to start looking for a color stay lipstick that doesn't flake. Plus they don't have as many colors as I would like
Rebecca Z.
Chula Vista
One of my favorite lip products! Stays on long and doesn't smear. A little pricey but does the job great. Can find at local wal mart or drugstore. First time user, would buy again. Nothing special about packaging but compact to fit in your makeup bag.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.