BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Lord & Berry 20100 Matte Lipstick Pencil (Various Shades)

I love this lipstick pencil for 3 reasons: the matte pigment is amazing, it's doesn't leave your lips feeling dry, and because it's a pencil... You can be very precise around your lipline. You can actually apply it with care instead of regular lipstick you just run across your lips.
Jalisa R.
Compton, CA
They have several  variety of colors, and amazing coverage on the lips. It's very easy to reply  and all you need is one layer on the lips. It was my first time buying and the packaging is nice and gorgeous. I would recommend this to someone else.
Courtney A.
Creedmoor
Love maybelline lipstick especially the superstar! I got mine from Walmart and it was definitely affordable! It lasts forever and I’ve purchased it a few times! My nana loves this and has used it several times! I would buy again and recommend to others!
Khrystyna n.
AMAZING!!! Stays on all day! The look doesn’t deteriorate over time so I don’t have to worry about reapplying. It goes great on its own or as a base for some lip liner and lipstick. Basically my every day color.
Danielle R.
Bountiful
A BLESSING in a bottle! Wow! Back about twelve years ago, I bought several lipsticks that stain. They were okay. THESE? Uhhhhh, nothing like those. These are fantastic. I bought four colors. Love them all. Lots! I will never, ever, ever change lipsticks. I found exactly what I need. Now I'm kind of afraid they will stop making them and thinking I should buy a second round of them in case that happens. Oh, and the gloss that goes on afterward? Yup, it really makes you feel you aren't wearing much lipstick at all. There's not lipstick that comes off and it's just beautiful. All the colors I got.
Tamara W.
San Jose
I bought this product in a rite aid by my house. At first I was very pleased tbut hroughout the day the topcoat wore off and I had forgot to put it in my bag. Next thing I knew was my lips were dry and sticking together all while the lip color was flaking off. I give this three stars because of the nice color and how nice it felt until the topcoat wore off
Cindy T.
Colden, NY
Loved the Maybelline lip colr superstay wine.. it was a beautiful color. and felt super soft and not sticky on my lips... and lasted all day. the price was reasonable and exceeded my expectations.. and would recoomend to all my friends
Lady E.
This lip stain has good moisture. The pigmentation is very high quality. I think there is a combination of very intense color and lip primer for the ingredients. I wore this lip stain to work during my 9 hour shift. It definitely stayed on my lips all day. Even after eating dinner you could still see the lip color. Removing it with make-up remover, the light shade of the color was finally taken off. This is definitely a must have.
Ashley T.
It works ladies!! Applies easily and it stay on legit all day!! Maybeline killed it once again with this product ! Im proud to say I will be buying this product again! Love it and will always use it knowing it works
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
This is a great lip color and when it says it stays it stays. It's very affordable are usually apply one time and just use the glass on top a couple times today. I do recommend this if you want a long stay lip color and it's easily removed with make up remover
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.