BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the for...2 Answers
Fawn V.
Burton
If you make a mistake and go out of your lip line, for instance your kids bump you while applying.. good luck taking it off especially berry colors.  youll look like a kid that did thier makeup and in order to get the stain off your kin i had to just apply cover up afer scrubbing. it was a pain and even the i felt it could still be seen.  rubbing off will take an extra long time to get done.  does what it says. make no mistakes lol
Eliza H.
Provo, UT
I really like this product, I have it in several different colors and use often. It stays on for my entire day and unless I'm eating a ton of different things and using a napkin to wipe off my face often it stays on all day. The only problem is you've to make sure your lips are exfoliated before you put it on or else it makes your peeling lips more noticeable as well as if you remove those peels then you have that part of your lip that does not have color on it. But as long as you follow the instructions of having a nice exfoliated lip, putting the product on, and let it dry for one minute before putting your lips together you will have a bright colored lip all day.
Haviland C.
Evansville, IN
This product is amazing for the price! I bought it at my local Walmart. When I applied I didn't use the lip gloss part because I prefer matte. When you first apply the color it is wet and sticky, but be patient and it'll dry and matte up.
I slept and ate in this lipstick and it didn't smudge one bit!
Melody N.
Glenside, PA
This was ok. I didn't really like the texture of this lip product. The color didn't pop, and it didn't last either. Disappointed in this product. Easy to use. The price was right. I wouldn't buy again
Laura V.
I don't really love this because when I used I don't like the feeling on my lips, the formula it's too heavy.. I used a few times, the price it's good, has a great pigment and duration.. you can try it mi sister used and she loved! My experience wasn't the best
Crystal G.
Panama City fl
I have a love hate relationship with this lipstick. It's very easy to apply and use, but you must use the chopstick looking side if not it will feel so hard and weird on the lips, I do like the color range so yes I would buy again. It is very long lasting.
Marisol T.
I love the conditioning lip sticks because they help keep my lips moisturized and also provide a nice color on my lips. I don't think this lasted 16 hours, but it did last longer than the usual lipstick and it was worth it. I recommend this one. Nice color.
Samantha C.
This color went well with my skin tone and the product is very affordable! I did find it wasn't exactly long lasting and throughout the day it faded quickly. I probably wouldn't repurchase this just for that reason. It does feel great on your lips though
Jalisa R.
Compton, CA
They have several  variety of colors, and amazing coverage on the lips. It's very easy to reply  and all you need is one layer on the lips. It was my first time buying and the packaging is nice and gorgeous. I would recommend this to someone else.
Amber S.
Beaumont, TX
Works ok. Problem I had was that it tended to get a cakey like appearance. Became almost uncomfortable after a few hours. Good color stay but didnt do well for my lips. My niece loved it on the other hand so it may just be me.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.