29 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formu...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Violet #798
While I can't comment on the Superstay 16-hour lipcolor, I can tell you my view on the Superstay 24-hour lipcolor. It is, hands down, the absolute best lipstick I have ever worn--and I've worn a lot of lipstick in 63 years. It was pure happenstance that I even tried it. If I have 1 tube of lipstick, I have 50. But on my way to work one day last month, I looked in my car's mirror and realized I didn't have any lipstick on, and then noted I did not have any in my purse. So I quickly ran into Walgreens and snapped up this 2-step lipstick. Believe me when I say this was the best makeup purchase I've ever made. I worked all day, came home, had dinner, nursed a glass of wine, fell asleep on the sofa, woke up the next morning and I WAS STILL WEARING THE LIPSTICK. I kid you not. Don't walk. RUN to your nearest Walgreens and get yourself a tube of this lipstick. You'll thank me.
Christi S.
Christi S.
Columbus, GA
Review for: 745 Wine
I like a dramatic lip - deep, intense reds, plums, browns, glossed over with fresh metalic sparkle. The kind of look that requires a few minutes in the mirror, which means I need a lipstick that stays put and doesn't require a lot of follow-up attention throughout the course of my evening. Unfortunately, Maybelline Superstay Wine does not meet that criteria. As with all long-wearing drugstore lipsticks I've ever tried, first too sticky, then uncomfortably dry, the color had wandered off by the time I decided to just take it off altogether becI couldn't bear the feel of my lips anymore. I wish I could find a long-wearing color that felt like regular moisturizing lipstick but I still haven't found what I'm looking for.
Shannel G.
Shannel G.
Review for: Color Conditioning Balm 760 Peach
Okay so this Maybelline brand superstay lip color was definitely a mess I bought it about 2 months ago I put it on and then I found myself not liking the smell not liking the taste it was like a lot of powdery sticky taste in my mouth I drunk and left things on glasses I have like also around my lips it with smudge around there and when I would go take it off I would have to use a lot of tissues to get it off my lips it was very wet and I just didn't like it at all came in and cute too though and it was very affordable I have purchased Myers at the local CVS 4 roundabout like $4 or so
paige M.
paige M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Review for: 745 Wine
I love the superstay line! It definitely stays on until you want it gone. I've fallen asleep after a night out without removing it and everyone is shocked at how good it still looks in the morning. My only complaint is that sometimes it does get dried out and then I have to completely remove it and apply a new coat. I'd say give it a try if you're looking for something to stay on all evening but not necessarily all day and night without one reapplication.
JANICE B D.
JANICE B D.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Review for: 775 Heather 1 Each
I like the Maybelline SuperStay Lip color here you have a second step, but it's worth the trouble. The color last a long time and the second application is a top coat, which gives a good shine and moisture your lips. One other thing if your lips feel dry, just add the second application words on other lip colors. By the way I found this second application works on other l Now go get your lips on!
Jinger R.
Jinger R.
Stephens, AR
Review for: Color Conditioning Balm Spice 780 1 Each
I like the way the Maybelline SuperStay lip color lasts, and I like the colors. However, this product as with most "long lasting" lip colors, tend to dry out your lips. It also takes a little longer to set. The price is usually a little higher as well and it doesn't last as long as regular lipstick. But this is a great product for photos, or a night out .
Cori O.
Cori O.
Jeffersonville, IN
Review for: Violet #798
This product lasts a little longer than "regular" lip products that don't advertise longevity, but the "16-Hour" claim is exaggerated. After a few hours is was wearing off and flaking, which was not attractive. The conditioning balm is nice, but it just picks up flakes of colour when I use it. Considering the price, it's not a product I would buy again.
Nidhi S.
Nidhi S.
Review for: 788 Lilac
The color is a little too purple for me so I'm not a fan of the color but this line has great formulation so it is actually a great product and I have it in other colors. So I just took away a star because this color is not so great for me. But overall I love these superstay colors they actually stay on for a long time.
Kristine L.
Kristine L.
Daly City, CA
Review for: Violet #798
This baby does not.budge on my lips. When they said superstay they mean it. If youre looking for something will last the whole day amd not feeling like.keeping reapplying ypur lipstick then go for this one. The only thing i didnt like about it is it really.grabs into.my lips so hard. It accentuate my lip line more.
Preet K.
Preet K.
South Richmond Hill, NY
Review for: 740 Rose 1 Each
I wanted to they these because of the commercial I saw and they work so good. They stay on and their is no sticky feeling to your lips after u put it on. I love it and I use it when I'm going out to dinner so I always have lip stick on 😉. They is perfect for everyone who don't want to be put on lip stick all day.
samantha s.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
Marizella P.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
S P.
S P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Katy B.
Katy B.
Drugstore products like this one claim to be long wearing, but I've noticed many of them flake off or make lips look really dry. Has anyone tried this product or found a way to avoid this problem?