BY MAYBELLINE

Meet the 14-hour lipstick that won’t weigh you down! No dragging, no drying, no letdowns at all.

Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this ones, most of them look very matte and they work well.
The ones with shimmer on them tend to be more hard and harder to apply as well, so keep it in mind. The red one is great, one of my absolute favorite reds so far.
I have 4 shades and I plan to try more and re purchase the red, the other ones I'll try other brands, but if I don't find a smoother formula that stays this long, I will go back to this beauty.
I could only find these 3. The 050 Ceaseless Caramel is super hard to apply but is the one that stays the longest. Plus it's shimmery. 080 Infinite Iris is a shimmery Pink and is not as hard to apply.
My favorite is 060 Continuous Cranberry and it's red lips perfection in a lipstick that actually lasts more than 3 hours and can survive a meal.
I purchased two of these,
1) Please Stay Plum
2) Never Ending Nude ~^~

I love these, they stay on for a very long time. Almost to the point where you forget you have lipstick on!!! Because of that I do like to apply a fresh layer, a gloss or lip color on over during the day. Not because I need the extra color, because it almost feels like I need to apply more lip color. Old habits are hard to die, when you grew up with lipsticks that didn't wear all day. I know I can count on this lipstick to stay put when I know I will be somewhere and don't want to have to fuss putting more lipstick on. However there is just something about putting lip product on your lips. Even if it's just a tube of chapstick.
Alexis C.
Toms River, NJ
I started using this lipstick two years ago and now almost exclusively use it. The color is beautiful and bright. I've had mixed results with how long it lasts. Sometimes I use it and it will last all day, other times I need to reapply. Usually I only need to reapply if I have been doing a lot of eating or drinking. It does dry out and get clumpy after a few hours if your lips are too dry. I usually put on Chapstick, apply the rest of my make up and then put on the lipstick last. I blot it with a tissue and that usually helps prevent it from clumping.
Christine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased mine online from ulta, I got the shade ultimate blush. it swatches pretty on the hand but I didn't realize it has a slightly metallic sheen and I really don't like that look on my lips. it has a strawberry chemical fragrance. it is pretty but it's just totally not my color, I didn't care for the smell, and I tried to test the longevity but I couldn't get over the tackiness feeling on my lips. it's like they were forever sticky/gummy. I prefer the colorsensationals over this line in the Maybelline family.
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I brought this lipstick looking for a lasting lipstick. I definitely brought a Great product!! I have one particular color I'm in love with and it is called Ultimate Blush number 010. I brought it from Walmart and the name definitely didn't lie to me. it stays on all day mostly. if anything the inside color of my lips fades from normal eating and drinking but at the end of the day it is still There! I even put it on over other lipsticks and it still does the job!! Definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Emma G.
I bought my first tube of this years ago in 095 Please Stay Plum and I honestly don't know what I would do if they ever stopped making it. The plum shade goes so well with so many different makeup looks and outfits, I love it to pieces. The formula used to be creamier than it is now, I don't know when it changed because I've been using it so long, but it still goes on smooth and doesn't dry my lips out like other long wears. I only need to reapply after eating, and it doesn't usually smudge or feather.
Romina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got it on the shade Everlasting Pink, it is a beaitufil pinkish color I wasn´t expecting that it will be long lasting but it really is! I was surprised and that makes me happy it doesn´t last the 14h that says on the name.

I wore it many times and I really like that I don´t have to reapply it during the day, for me last like 6-7h and I regularly drink water so I´m very pleased for that.

Also, this lipstick have a nice smell and it is easy to apply it. I really recommend it because it worth the money
Briana L.
Indianapolis, IN
I have really enjoyed this lipstick, it is creamy going on and has a nice shimmer to it. It does dry out your lips a bit, but with a Chapstick or good gloss it's no big deal. It does have an odd strawberry scent, not flavor, that smells a bit like chemicals or medicine but it's not very strong and easy to ignore at least for me. And it really does last quite a while! Not a bad buy especially if you find a color you really like cause the price is pretty cheap!
Criss T.
Mainly bought the lipstick because i loved the berry smell. Bought the shades pink and mauve. The mauve was pretty good. It was smooth and glided on my lips no problem. Color was okay. But the pink...i thought i was tricked out of my $7.49 for it. It was clumpy and crumbly. As i swipe it on my lips peices are literally falling off the tube. WTH?! I read on their website 3 reviews that stated the same. I hope they are doing something about it.
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the 015 Fuchsia forever. It's a gorgeous shade, specially for medium skin tone.

The formula is a little bit sticky because it's creamy and long lasting, but is not as bad as it sounds. It's pretty good, it does last (I don't think it lasts 14 hours tho) and it doesn't dry up your lips.

It also has a nice smell, and the desing is practical.

I'd buy this again but mostly for the shade, It looks very very beautiful.
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What shade is your favorite? Is it matte or shiny?
Chelsea K.
Temperance, MI
Has this line been discontinued?? They used to be at every store but I've checked Target and my local grocery store and there is no display for them!!
Hannah H.
Austin, TX
DOes this really last 14 hours or not? =)
Elena R.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anyone tried the color Never Ending Nude
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Does it dry your lips like a lot of super long lasting products?