BY MAYBELLINE

Meet the 14-hour lipstick that won’t weigh you down! No dragging, no drying, no letdowns at all.

Maybelline SuperStay 14HR Lipstick®
  • "I have a few shades and I love this lipstick, It's long lasting which I love. It has sort of a matte finish to it and it smells so good! " in 83 reviews
  • "I love this product it is very smooth and creamy and the light shade of pink is perfect for my skin tone and blue eyes on those summer days." in 35 reviews
Mae J.
OLDSMAR, FL
I have been looking for a lipstick with staying power since I often forget too retouch my lipstick when I'm just with deadlines at work. I came across this Maybelline 14 hour lipstick and I love how it stays on long enough for me to remember to re apply my lipstick. It was time of great colors and I picked a coral shade as it works well with my Asian skin. It needs reapplication after eating, but color doesn't completely go away so I do like that part.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Ahhhh...my love. A must have in my makeup bag! It goes on creamy as a full coverage lipstick and lasts for the entire day! It doesn’t transfer to my cup or my husband’s lips. Great for a night out on the town. The price is a bit higher than regular lipstick, but it’s totally worth the buy, being that it lasts for up to 12 hours. I’ve found this at Walgreens, Walmart and CVS.
Jill J.
Los Angeles, CA
This lipstick is almost what I would describe as a gloss stick as it provides lots of shine - more than you would expect from a lipstick. It was also nicely pigmented and surprisingly light weight. It stayed on through eating and drinking without bleeding, feathering or drying out my lips. Available in a decent selection of shades as well.
Mackenzie V.
Conway
This is my all time favorite lipstick so far! This is super easy to apply and the packaging makes it easy to take with you. I can wear this all day and it’s still there after i eat, and looks like it did when i first put it on! If it’s going to be a long day i bring it with me for touch ups. Highly recommend this!
Stevie P.
This stuff means 24 hours when it says 24 hours. Without the remover this lipstick stayed on my hand for days until i found some coconut oil. I received a weird pinky metallic shade so i didnt try it on my lips after swatching it and not being able to remove it. But have been wanting to purchase some other shades
Claire K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Ravishing Rouge more...
This summer has been the summer of red lip for me. This is a good affordable lippy that last and I only had to reapply once which is amazing, cause I never shut my mouth. I would highly recommend to gossips, money savvy, and bold look lovers.
Kimberly H.
9606 Leon Baden Road Leon, WV
Review for: Keep Me Coral more...
It kinda stains the lips, wears off to quickly with eating. Didn’t like the feel on my lips. I haven’t bought any since, just the one time. Purchased at Walmart for a little higher price then others on the market.
Gabrielle L.
Tried it one time and don’t know if I’ll try again lol it definitely does what it says. Lol it stays on your lips forever!!! Lol i think i got the wrong color. The color i was sent was a pink color and I’m not a pink kinda girl so i think if i was to purchase again, it will be another color.
Kate G.
Review for: Please Stay Plum more...
I like the idea, and while it does last it does have some transfer. It dries out a bit after a few hours, but may be worth it as a cheaper alternative to designer long lasting lipsticks. The color wasn’t ideal on me but I’m likely going to pick out another shade to try.
Massiel R.
New york, NY
These were one of the first drug store lipsticks I ever purchased. They are very pigments and you do get a long wear out of them. Only complain is that they are a bit dry, but hey they're matte so what can you expect. Good quality for the price.
Andrea S.
What shade is your favorite? Is it matte or shiny?
Chelsea K.
Temperance, MI
Has this line been discontinued?? They used to be at every store but I've checked Target and my local grocery store and there is no display for them!!
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
What is your favorite color?
Hannah H.
Austin, TX
DOes this really last 14 hours or not? =)
La Mila M.
Apex, NC
Could I mixed with another lipstick color?

Amazon