Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss uploaded by Kara K.Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss uploaded by Keira Y.Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss uploaded by Rosaura E.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet the first-ever stain gloss. MAYBELLINE's superstay 10 hour stain gloss stays vibrant and shiny, yet transparent, and won’t fade. The weightless formula glides on wet and smooth, and feels fresh and fabulous all day.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this gloss, it's long lasting, super shiny and comfortable. I own most of the colors." in 14 reviews
Amanda A.
Camillus, NY
Be careful with this product if you aren't great at applying lip stick because you will look like the joker for half a day and not even make up remover helps to get it off. The stuff really works just make sure you are paying attenrion
Serena H.
Denver, CO
This is no joke. When it says stain it means it. This is definitely a must have if you like to eat like me lol! It stays on throughout the day and most often or not you don't even have to reapply! Plus super cute colors!
Katherine S.
Wilmington, NC
This lip stain stays on forever a very long time. It did dry out my lips a little, however, I do like this product and the color selection is varied, which is nice.
Isabelle S.
Mayville, WI
This was an ok product. I didn't hate it, but I know plenty of other products that worn jut as good and even better. When applied, it feathered out quite a bit and it didn't have very good longevity.
gabbi g.
Indianapolis, IN
This product helps a lot! It stains so well and the colors to chose from are really nice. You can literally put this product on, go partying, go to sleep, and when you wake up it will still be on. The value is terrific. I would recommend this product to others.
Sherry L.
If I had to choose between this product and any product in the world, I would without hesitation pick this one. I can wear this all day at work and not have to reapply.
Charity M.
Very affordable but sometimes leaves a sticky feelings last through out the day and has a good color to it as well and doesn't leave a dry feeling on your lips as well overall good gloss
Maddie D.
Merrimack, NH
The color is vibrant but does not stay as well as expected. For me it came off easily when I ate or drank, but I found it difficult to remove with makeup remover. Good try Maybelline
Marcy G.
Batesville, AR
I have found the best way to use this stain it to exfoliate your lips first otherwise after a few hours it will start chipping. It goes on some and they have some beautiful colors.
Danielle B.
Sebastian, FL
Made my lips dry. I had to use lip gloss with it. I prefer to use products that keep me moisturized. The heat/sun in FL can be intense and I want products that help.