BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet the first-ever stain gloss. MAYBELLINE's superstay 10 hour stain gloss stays vibrant and shiny, yet transparent, and won’t fade. The weightless formula glides on wet and smooth, and feels fresh and fabulous all day.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this gloss, it's long lasting, super shiny and comfortable. I own most of the colors." in 14 reviews
Bianca W.
Tacoma, WA
I absolutely love this lip stain. Although it does not last the 10 hour it claims to last (Ive come to learn that none of the brands I have tried so far ever did)It lasts maybe a couple of hours to be real honest. The thing is I do love how it looks and feels on my lips. I always have one in each one of my purses, and also have one in the car.
Ashley v.
Springfield, MO
This an awesome product love it. To me it does and doesn't stay on for 10 hours. It does technically stay on the lip for more than 10 however it's not everywhere. The middle of the lip seems to wear out and would have to reapply but after a few hours. Then at the same time next day it looks like I have lip liner on still.
Janet L.
I extremely like the Maybelline New York superstay 10 hours stain gloss because it does not feel sticky it stays on your lips for a very long time and if you drink out of a glass cup or a plastic cup or anything like that it does not stain it!
Kristen F.
Wilmington, NC
I've used this product for a few years and have never been disappointed. It doesn't last for 10 hours, but I have yet to try something that has. Its very well known around my area and a lot of other girls I am around use it as well. Maybelline is always my go to and very cost efficient.
Tania F.
Buffalo, NY
This product will last more than 10 hours if you ask me. I love the color and the gloss all in one. I have a spot on my lip that's lighter than the rest and drives me crazy but this helps cover it and give me the beautiful look I desire.
Rosaura E.
Chula Vista, CA
Color hard but not 10 hours, the applicator I dropped in a short time, the taste is bitter but smells good.
the color is good is soft when applied but also not uniformly covers this liquid demaciado and drag on the banks of the lips.
I would buy to give you a second chance.
Emma W.
York, PA
I'm not a huge fan of this lip gloss, it's super sticky and doesn't have enough sheen for the amount that it sticks on your lips and doesn't try to a comfortable formula. The color selection is nice, I've just had better experiences with other glosses.
Shelby P.
I really liked this brand for a lip stain, but it had its pros and cons. It definitely stains your lips and the color lasts all day!! The only thing I was not really fond of was that is dried out my lips tremendously.
Cierra W.
This lip gloss has beautiful shades and it stays on for the most part but I am in colorguard and we dance and preform and it lasted maybe 2 or 3 hours before it started flaking and I was left with it looked like I had red lip liner around my lips with no lipstick to fill it in and it's so drying.
Kathryn C.
This is a good, affordable lip stain.
I don't think it lasts for 10 hours when I've used it in the past but it does last for awhile I would just recommend having it with you so you can reapply as needed.