BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet the first-ever stain gloss. MAYBELLINE's superstay 10 hour stain gloss stays vibrant and shiny, yet transparent, and won’t fade. The weightless formula glides on wet and smooth, and feels fresh and fabulous all day.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this gloss, it's long lasting, super shiny and comfortable. I own most of the colors." in 14 reviews
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
I purchase this at Walgreens I paid $7.99 for it It has a great smell very creamy not a matte dry finish It does stain your lips but isn't kiss proof does come off when Eating or drinking but still leaves a stain on your lips it was hard to remove the Stain but it was a okay lipstick
Jennifer H.
Superior, WI
I love these so much and was really sad when they stopped making them. I bought as many colors as I could. The color is vibrant and stays on for a long time. You can also build the color to be darker or keep it lighter.
Amber B.
This has to be my all time favorite lip gloss. It leaves a beautiful stain that stays for HOURS. Like literally, the next morning you'll wake up and your lips will still be perfectly stained from this gloss. I love it so much! I think the idea of a gloss that also works as a stain is so ingenious.
Amanda P.
I love gloss and I love stain and this product ties them together perfectly!! It is not expensive and works well. I do wish it had more of a smell/taste. That is my only con, other than that, its a pretty great product that can be bought at Target or CVS!
Ryleigh J.
Satsuma
Has a great color, no nasty taste, has a glossy finish, and am a first time user of this product, but use again, not too pricey, and a good value, has great packaging and went above my expectations,  and would do absolutely definitely recommend to others
Leli P.
Doral, FL
Good, not the best I've tried but it does last very long and the stain is quite pretty on well exfoliated lips. A bit thick of a formula but the again, it's a lipgloss and a stain.
Sara M.
Utica, NY
This lip gloss stayed on longer than the 10 hours! It went above and beyond my expectations. I use this product specifically for weddings since I don't want to have to reapply my lip gloss all night. I would buy this again and recommend it to all!
Lori K.
Carthage, TX
I bought maybelline New York superstar 10 hour stain gloss & I love it because it stays on for hours. I don't think mine has ever lasted 10 hours but it lasts long enough for me!
Amanda O.
Was not impressed....This stuff looked absolutely gorgeous on the lip during the first application, however after a few hours of wear it did not look good whatsoever. I was also not impressed with the shade range. Will not be buying again...
Allison Brooke G.
Panama City, FL
When I did dance competitions I would use this because of how durable and vibrant it would be. Stage lights tend to wash you out so something that stayed all day was what was needed and this was perfect.