BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet the first-ever stain gloss. MAYBELLINE's superstay 10 hour stain gloss stays vibrant and shiny, yet transparent, and won’t fade. The weightless formula glides on wet and smooth, and feels fresh and fabulous all day.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this gloss, it's long lasting, super shiny and comfortable. I own most of the colors." in 14 reviews
Alex H.
This is my favorite lip stain I have ever used. One of my favorite parts about it is that it stays on even after eating or drinking, but at the end of the day when I want it off my lips it comes off easily with face wash or makeup remover. I can't wait to try more shades!
Zulma G.
Works really great last very long but it does have a kind of nasty taste and you must try not to get it on teeth it does stain so you have to wipe it off your teeth with a napkin and it is messy if not used properly
Victoria D.
Frederick, MD
I love this. I don’t use much make up but I do like to have a touch of color when I go out. It is affordable and works incredibly well. I was able to find this at a local grocery store an it lasts a very long time.
Becky A.
Jamestown, NC
One of my very favorite things in my makeup bag. This is a new addition, I've only had for a short amount of time but it has made its place and I plan to keep using it as long as it is manufactured. It has beautiful, rich color. Doesn't taste terrible, and the applicator is really unique. I Love this stuff, the color lasts a while but not a miserable long time, realistically like 2-4 hours. Wears great through eating and drinking. Tip: take a wash cloth and scrub your lips a little bit, and then moisturize your lips with a GOOD quality lip balm, (I use C.O. Bigelow's rose salve) pat it in and then apply the color. It goes on smoother and you don't have random concentrated areas of color and it wears longer in my opinion.

Overall great product love it highly recommend.
Yohana A.
this gloss is very good and I really enjoy it the one thing that I do not like about it is that it's very hard to get off and so it is very long-lasting. It met my expectations and I would recommend it to others.
Maranda O.
This product was not pigmented and smelled like alcohol. It was very streaky on my lips and dried very weird and lighter in some spots than others. I was really excited to try it and ended up disappointed :(
Victoria r.
i love the feeling of this. it's not to sticky and it stays on your lips for a long period of time without wearing off. i'm very picky on lip stuff. but this brand is a must have and or try if you haven't done so
Carla G.
Love the color and how long it stays really hard to take it off but it last and it's affordable just a little dry I don't know if I will be buying more still a maybe for me some people might like them tho
Chell D.
Clarkson
I use the color 050 Unlimited Raisin. I love how the color will litterally last all day, and it is still there in the morning! The shine coat is very nice, but you have to apply it a lot during the day.
Alyssa M.
Bay Shore, NY
SOOO PRETTY, just like the price!! Lmao. I like the color, not super bold, yet not bland. It was super affordable and way better than I expected. For sure, I would but again however you need to reapply it multiple times.