Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss uploaded by Kara K.Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss uploaded by Keira Y.Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss uploaded by Rosaura E.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet the first-ever stain gloss. MAYBELLINE's superstay 10 hour stain gloss stays vibrant and shiny, yet transparent, and won’t fade. The weightless formula glides on wet and smooth, and feels fresh and fabulous all day.

Buy on Amazon
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
It took me forever to find this product and then when it didn't perform the way I expected I was very disappointed. I tend to be forgetful and don't reapply when needed but I had hoped that it would have better staying power and that it would give me all day color. It didn't. For me it flakes off when and I don't tend to notice until I lick my lips. Not exactly attractive. Beautiful colors but just wish it lasted longer.
Amber M.
Bowling green, KY
Absolutely love this product Maybelline has so many go to products if you just need a quick fix for a month or so until you can afford the high in products and they also are very nice on the face I say that because I have acne and I have very oily skin in all their products make my face look wonderful and I don't feel uncomfortable buying these things this product is so up there with the rest
Kinshasa K.
I do not like how Dry it leaves my lips. I have no life in them they feel dry and cracked. I do love it for the stay but the rest just kills me and I think for the amount of product you get the price is a little too much for me if I don't love it I don't want to spend a substantial amount on it
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
After receiving the Super Stay matte ink vox box I decided to try out some of the other Super Stay products. I decided to go for something with a little less wear time but let me tell you this stuff stays on no problem!!! It was easily on for twelve hours and the color was still as vibrant as ever.
Kylie D.
This is such a good product all of this product so much everything about this product is just so good I can't even explain it super long lasting it totally met bites petitions like I passed my attention I would totally recommend it to others and just yeah it's such a great product
Jen R.
Granite City
I love this stain and the color. It stays on for maany hours and needs little to no touch up. The only downside i hve about it is the spongy applicator breaks off. I have had two tubes of this and the first time it took a while before the tip broke. The new one i bought, the tip broke with the second application.
Amanda P.
I love gloss and I love stain and this product ties them together perfectly!! It is not expensive and works well. I do wish it had more of a smell/taste. That is my only con, other than that, its a pretty great product that can be bought at Target or CVS!
Abbey R.
Davie, FL
It really does last but that's just it it lasts too long it was super hard to get off even with makeup remover it's good for a really long day and night but not if you intend on taking it off shortly after! Also watch your skin it stains that too!
Amanda O.
Was not impressed....This stuff looked absolutely gorgeous on the lip during the first application, however after a few hours of wear it did not look good whatsoever. I was also not impressed with the shade range. Will not be buying again...
Sai M.
First of all, the color is very beautiful. It applies very smoothly on the lips, however it is slightly drying to wear. The title of the product lives up to how it performs as well. It stay on for 10 hours and doesn't budge whatsoever, even through oily foods and water. It is difficult to remove though. Overall, a fantastic product!