BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet the first-ever stain gloss. MAYBELLINE's superstay 10 hour stain gloss stays vibrant and shiny, yet transparent, and won’t fade. The weightless formula glides on wet and smooth, and feels fresh and fabulous all day.

Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss
  • "Love this gloss, it's long lasting, super shiny and comfortable. I own most of the colors." in 14 reviews
Marygrace C.
Me dura todo el día , y lo mejor de todo es que no se corre y sale al toque , no maltrata mis pestañas
Marina B.

Lips are incredible with Superstay, hydrated, soft, and there are numerous colors for you to venture.
Ludmila B.
Genial!! Lo tuve y de tanto usarlo se me acabo!! Necesito otro porque me encanto!! Súper recomendado
La c.
This is such a good lipgloss it really does stay in for 10 hours I had to re apply maybe 1 or 2 times
margo t.
Loved this product, unfortunately the color was a little to dark for me. i will try a new one soon.
ksenija t.
Skopje
I like this it gives volume to your lashes and makes them look reaaaaaaaallyyy goooodddddd!!!!!!😻😻
Catherine M.
It's good but it doesn't last 10 hours, that's why i put it 3 stars, but it felt nice in my lips
Kristina J.
Cowpens, SC
I love this product. I love the color and I would recommend it to everyone I know. Its amazing
Desire R.
Love maybelline lip stains I had a purple one and fell in love with the way it made my Los look
Yinezkha V.
Santiago

this hard marvel at your lips lasts all day no matter what you drink or eat!!! so easy to use!

back