BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet the first-ever stain gloss. MAYBELLINE's superstay 10 hour stain gloss stays vibrant and shiny, yet transparent, and won’t fade. The weightless formula glides on wet and smooth, and feels fresh and fabulous all day.

Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss
  • "Love this gloss, it's long lasting, super shiny and comfortable. I own most of the colors." in 14 reviews
Lupita G.
Yes I love this, I mean I don't have it because I haven't brought it but I tried it with a friend because one of my friend brought it and she left me try it and i loved it, it made my lashes look longer and very big loveeee it
Maranda O.
This product was not pigmented and smelled like alcohol. It was very streaky on my lips and dried very weird and lighter in some spots than others. I was really excited to try it and ended up disappointed :(
Carla G.
Love the color and how long it stays really hard to take it off but it last and it's affordable just a little dry I don't know if I will be buying more still a maybe for me some people might like them tho
Bianca  C.
spring, Texas
I had bought this lip stain for a night out with the boyfriend since he doesn’t like to get lipstick on him when we kiss and the application was very easy and it made my whole outfit come together
Crystal G.
Review for: SSGS12130 more...
This superstay gloss stain is definitely one of my favorites! It is easy to apply and use and the packaging is very nice! This gloss stain met my expectations to the point where I would buy it over any other lip stains out there!
Emily B.
Leitchfield
Review for: SSGS12130 more...
I really loved this formula and the way it wore. Very nice long lasting lip stain. The only bad thing I have to say about it is after I had it for a while the applicator broke which was kinda sad considering I loved the product.
Alexa M.
Ashland, OH
I use to love these they last a really long time and are easy to apply they smell kind of good but kind of fake and perfumey as well. I would still use these if I could find them in stores. I have recommended these to multiple friends
Luz  B.
Oouuu yasss! I love this! It definitely stays on for about 10 hours, doesn’t smudge. Is affordable. I’d definitely buy this again, they have a variety of colors. You can purchase it at any drug store.
Kaelynn F.
west virginia
Review for: SSGS12150 more...
The Superstay formula is one of my absolute favorites. The color is vibrant and gorgeous while the formula is comfy and stays put all day. You get a great amount of product for the money. I would definitely recommend this.
Sarah S.
Review for: SSGS12130 more...
I used to pay $50 for lipsense, but I found this amazing product that works just as good and costs around $6. It lasts all day long! Easy to apply. Doesn’t burn when you apply like lipsense does. I would definitely recommend to others! One tube lasts at least a couple of months if wearing 3-5 times a week!

Amazon