BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet the first-ever stain gloss. MAYBELLINE's superstay 10 hour stain gloss stays vibrant and shiny, yet transparent, and won’t fade. The weightless formula glides on wet and smooth, and feels fresh and fabulous all day.

Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss
  • "Love this gloss, it's long lasting, super shiny and comfortable. I own most of the colors." in 14 reviews
Giulia F.
Veroli
Mi piace il prodotto in generale, ma nel tubetto ne è presente poco e soprattutto tende a seccarsi con molta facilità. Non ha la durata di 10 h, direi che riesce a stare sulle labbra senza nessun ritocco all'incirca per 4-5 ore. Se si deve mangiare, bere, o dare baci, molto sicuramente bisogna riapplicarlo.
Keila R.
Ashford, Kent
Brilliant product and does as it says on the label. Used for the first time just to try it and I've been using it regularly ever since. Long lasting and very easy to apply. Long wearing and great value for price. I use this at least twice a week. I would recommend to everyone.
Carla B.
Mission, TX
I like this brand, but personally, this line of lipgloss I do not like it so much. Yes the color lasts a lot once put, but when eating or if you run your tongue over your lips, the color falls and I do not like the texture or the appearance that leaves on the edges of the lips
Noemi D.
Ventimiglia
First of all, I want to say that I love Maybelline as a brand, bit this product did not work out for me😢
After 5 minutes that I applied it, it started to disappear in the middle of my lips and then after 10 minutes it was like I had not applied anything.
Sharon g.
miami, FL
Estos empaques de dos son tan practicos!! siempre le doy uno a mi hermana a regañadientas y uno para mi, pero la verdad es que es una tremenda promocion y la calidad del producto es perfecta! quedan bellos los labios.. me encannnta maybelline!
Daniela F.
St. Anns, Nottingham
Lovely and bright lip stain, amazing staying power, and oh what a yummy scent! They all look pretty much the same in the wand, which is funny, but very different on the lips. Very moisturising too, which is a big plus.
DRASHTI T.
brampton, ON
It has a good pigmentation but it doesn't stay for claimed time as per written on a bottle.great colours. 2 step great feel product. Last for 3 hours good without any trouble and touch ups.
Μαριτίνα Μ.
Thessaloniki
I dont usually wear glosses and i found this one kind sticky and i didnt really like the application.Good price but you can totally find better options especially at mayberlline
Chloe M.
Do like this product by maybeline it is easy to apply and I would use the product a couple of time compared to the Kat von d one and I don't think it was as King lasting
fatima r.
Es un verdadero milagro lo que hace con mis pestañas ya que las mias son muy gruesas y por lo tanto simpre tengo que enchinarlas pero con este producto a la primer capa se ven hermosas

back