Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss uploaded by Kara K.Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss uploaded by Keira Y.Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss uploaded by Rosaura E.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet the first-ever stain gloss. MAYBELLINE's superstay 10 hour stain gloss stays vibrant and shiny, yet transparent, and won’t fade. The weightless formula glides on wet and smooth, and feels fresh and fabulous all day.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this gloss, it's long lasting, super shiny and comfortable. I own most of the colors." in 14 reviews
👑C.H.A.I.M.A.E👑 B.
Salé
Best lipstick ever! I couldn't find it in the store so I went to amazon to seek it out. I HATE sticky lip gloss but I'm not a fan of heavy lipstick. This is light, lasts forever, and is NOT sticky at all. Great color and doesn't look funny when it does start to fade. I don't find it lasts 10 hours, but if I put on in the morning and reapply at lunch it lasts for the rest of the day. Also the best thing is it does not leave the nasy lip marks on your cups that are a pain to get off.
Ainara G.
Es un labial líquido satinado de larga duración. Lo compré en el supermercado y no me resultó nada económico la verdad. El aplicador es algo incómodo y enseguida se rompió (la segunda vez que lo use se rompió) No es mate y no llega a secarse, sin embargo la formula pigmenta bien y, ser pegajoso, queda cremoso y brillante.
Giulia F.
Veroli
Mi piace il prodotto in generale, ma nel tubetto ne è presente poco e soprattutto tende a seccarsi con molta facilità. Non ha la durata di 10 h, direi che riesce a stare sulle labbra senza nessun ritocco all'incirca per 4-5 ore. Se si deve mangiare, bere, o dare baci, molto sicuramente bisogna riapplicarlo.
Keila R.
Ashford, Kent
Brilliant product and does as it says on the label. Used for the first time just to try it and I've been using it regularly ever since. Long lasting and very easy to apply. Long wearing and great value for price. I use this at least twice a week. I would recommend to everyone.
Carla B.
Mission, TX
I like this brand, but personally, this line of lipgloss I do not like it so much. Yes the color lasts a lot once put, but when eating or if you run your tongue over your lips, the color falls and I do not like the texture or the appearance that leaves on the edges of the lips
Elisa R.
Absolutely one of my favourite product ever. I'm just disappointed because I can't find it anymore anywhere. You can choose the intensity of the colour by adding layers on the lips. Its shimmery, nourishing and as lipstain lasts for hours! I do really recommend it if you wanna have a sexy and fully lips look.
Sunaisbel G.
me encanta me facina este gloss es genial barato sencillo lindo pinta muy bien te un color vivo me encanta su empaque lo recomiendo a todas las personas lo compro siempre que lo encuentro y los regalos son muy buenos duraderos muy muy buenos tienen un olor delicioso
Noemi D.
Ventimiglia
First of all, I want to say that I love Maybelline as a brand, bit this product did not work out for me😢
After 5 minutes that I applied it, it started to disappear in the middle of my lips and then after 10 minutes it was like I had not applied anything.
Zsa Zsa W.
Panama
It's spectacular this product, the pigment, the lasting, the smell; If it wasn't because the tip of the brush falled apart I would have gaved this 5 stars. It met my expectations, holds on very well and it handled my chipotle so its okay to me.
Kornelia D.
Weymouth, Weymouth
When I first used this gloss, I though: ' wooooooa, what a colour'
But, it only looks nice on my lips for a little while. It doesn't stay on and collects in the corners of my mouth which I really hate.
Sorry, Maybelline, only 2 stars :(