BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet the first-ever stain gloss. MAYBELLINE's superstay 10 hour stain gloss stays vibrant and shiny, yet transparent, and won’t fade. The weightless formula glides on wet and smooth, and feels fresh and fabulous all day.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this gloss, it's long lasting, super shiny and comfortable. I own most of the colors." in 14 reviews
Tabitha J.
Pretty good product. It does stay likes it says. Fantastic color on my skin tone. Very affordable which is always a win In my book. I would say this product is a good one. I don’t use it all the time, just for special occasions.
Lupita G.
Yes I love this, I mean I don't have it because I haven't brought it but I tried it with a friend because one of my friend brought it and she left me try it and i loved it, it made my lashes look longer and very big loveeee it
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
this used to be my favorite go to lip before I knew about formulas or lip products in general. I now know it's waaay to drying for my lips but honestly it's not that bad if you exfoliate and hydrate before hand.
Justus R.
Tacoma Washington
Love maballine, expecially the mascara. Leaves lashes looking juicy and georgous. I used to use frequently, but i dont have anymore of this product. It was longg lasting though. And i would buy again and again.
Kayla K.
Boise, ID
I used these as liptints. They have good color pay off but they have a terrible taste and they're a bit patchy. They preform like a cheaper product but it is easy to apply. I will pass on buying it again.
Luz  B.
Oouuu yasss! I love this! It definitely stays on for about 10 hours, doesn’t smudge. Is affordable. I’d definitely buy this again, they have a variety of colors. You can purchase it at any drug store.
Abigail D.
Doral, FL
This gloss is perfect for a night out! You won't regret buying it ! Is so easy to use and it lasts so long unless you eat or something! Is so affordable and looks super cute ! I absolutely would buy it again !
kesha c.
Super stay mascara is by far the best I have had with up to 10 hours of lasting beauty your gonna wanna tell all your friends. if your looking to look like fake lash look look no further.
Maranda W.
Rock, WV
I was so surprised by how much I really liked this product. It truly lasted and looked great. For a drug store brand I highly recommend. Will definitely buy again.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
It took me forever to find this product and then when it didn't perform the way I expected I was very disappointed. I tend to be forgetful and don't reapply when needed but I had hoped that it would have better staying power and that it would give me all day color. It didn't. For me it flakes off when and I don't tend to notice until I lick my lips. Not exactly attractive. Beautiful colors but just wish it lasted longer.