BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet the first-ever stain gloss. MAYBELLINE's superstay 10 hour stain gloss stays vibrant and shiny, yet transparent, and won’t fade. The weightless formula glides on wet and smooth, and feels fresh and fabulous all day.

Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss
  • "Love this gloss, it's long lasting, super shiny and comfortable. I own most of the colors." in 14 reviews
Tameka H.
Valdosta, GA
It can last up to 10 hours. it is not too glossy. They have great colors. The wand breaks easily.
Michele R.
Stays on well in my high paced job. Love the colors and doesn't come off on my cup or loved ones.
HarperValley M.
This wasn't my favorite. Colors are pretty but it flaked and made my lips very dry. Inexpensive.
Elizabeth G.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the many vibrant colors and the color does last forever. It also does not dry my lips. #cvs
Wanda V.
Bronx , NY
Really last the 10.hours thats its only amaze factor other then that really sticky on the lips
Stephani R.
Me gusta, me gusta su pigmentación, es duradero y tiene buen aroma pero me reseca los labios
Monica P.
I think this product kind of works not the best but it does kind of stain your lips a little.
Brianna D.
Ashland , KY
Very long lasting color. Easy to apply. Vibrant shades. Got a lot of compliments wearing it.
Holly H.
Dover, FL
Favorite lip stain! Goes on easy and stays on all day without having to worry about smudging!
Christal K.
Sheridan, AR
I love this product. I wear it at work with only a few gloss touch ups through out the day.

back