Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss uploaded by Kara K.Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss uploaded by Keira Y.Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss uploaded by Rosaura E.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet the first-ever stain gloss. MAYBELLINE's superstay 10 hour stain gloss stays vibrant and shiny, yet transparent, and won’t fade. The weightless formula glides on wet and smooth, and feels fresh and fabulous all day.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this gloss, it's long lasting, super shiny and comfortable. I own most of the colors." in 14 reviews
Amanda J.
Columbus
This lip combo is my favorite. It stays on all day even through exercising. There are multiple beautiful shades as well.
Autum J.
This is my absolute favorite gloss! Stays put nice and not too thick at all. Not sticky or too flaky like some others.
Victoria B.
It's a must try. It definitely stays on without a problem. I have no problem with this product. Everyone should try it.
monce b.
Highland Park
Was not my favorite but it says what it does and does it. So its nice but not suitable for me my lips are not for this.
SKY b.
I HAVE ABOUT EVERY COLOR I LOVE THIS WISH IT WAS A BIT CHEAPER BUT I STILL BUY EM AT WAL MART TARGET and where i can
Kali S.
Southfield, MI
My eyelashes arent the longest or the fullest but this mascara is life brings out my eyelashes gives my lashes volume
Kirsten S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Love this stain line but it does leave my lips feeling a tad sticky at first. I wish this was more of a matte stain n
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
Wao incredible leaves beautiful lips with color that is besides that I love moisturizes 100% unhesitatingly buy !!! ♥
April M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love it... Long lasting and a great verity of color options in the store. I would purchase every color if I could.
ana m.
Stamford, CT
Is very good product is beautiful for party is perfect product because it is not watered is beautiful for me I like