BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet the first-ever stain gloss. MAYBELLINE's superstay 10 hour stain gloss stays vibrant and shiny, yet transparent, and won’t fade. The weightless formula glides on wet and smooth, and feels fresh and fabulous all day.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this gloss, it's long lasting, super shiny and comfortable. I own most of the colors." in 14 reviews
Kimberly H.
Woodburn, IN
I have never used this product but it won't let me past the page until I review jf so this so what they get until I use enough characters
Lexi C.
Chelsea, MI
I love how light this feels on my lips and how it's not sticky! The staying power is fantastic and it doesn't make your lips feel dry.
Jenney H.
Burnsville, NC
Beautiful colors and stays on well but be extra careful not to accidentally put it where you don't want it. Stain is an understatement.
Julie A.
Denver, CO
That's exactly what this looks like, like it stained your lips and leaves an outline and patchy lips. Not great, wouldn't buy again.
Lari P.
Fresno, CA
I like the staying power of this for work or even while out. can be drying but if you put a gloss on with it or even before it helps
Brianna G.
This product works well for me the color stays on throughout everything I do not like how dry it sets but if you put clear gloss on
Julie M.
I love this gloss! it's super long lasting! it's perfect for the girl with a busy day ahead. I find myself reaching for it daily.
Vilma E.
Spring Hill, FL
Es un producto de gran calidad el que no debe faltar nunca en la bolsa de una mujer. Su efectividad es de 100%. Lo recomiendo.
Gloria G.
Fulks Run, VA
Hello!!! Talk about my lips being sexy!!!! Love this stuff!!! It does last 10!! My husband kisses these lips with this product!
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
The wand breaks so easily! I don't like this or the formula. It was so drying and it bled into my fine lines I don't like this