BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet the first-ever stain gloss. MAYBELLINE's superstay 10 hour stain gloss stays vibrant and shiny, yet transparent, and won’t fade. The weightless formula glides on wet and smooth, and feels fresh and fabulous all day.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this gloss, it's long lasting, super shiny and comfortable. I own most of the colors." in 14 reviews
Evelyn C.
Long Beach, CA
It smells great !! And last for a pretty good time !! This is also one of my favorites !! Gives a nice color shine adding a little eso & baam yaa got it !!
Kayla W.
Olive Hill, KY
I love wearing this product when I'm going out with friends. It stays in place and I never have to worry about going to the bathroom to check my makeup.
Jayy S.
Los Angeles, CA
Didn't stay to well gloss wise color wise it didn't really stain my lips but the color came off a little easier n didn't last as long as I expected it to
Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
When they say 10 hour stain gloss, they aren't kidding! This definitely lives up to its name! Looking forward to buying this again!!i loved it so much!
lori s.
Sparta, TN
works great! love all the colors! and it really last for hours and hours! i bought mine from walmart for a great price and would/will buy some again!
Christie P.
I hate this stuff. It leaves the ugliest stain on your lips and doesn't look good. It looks like you ate a read snocone. I hate the formula as well.
Stephanie B.
Huntington, WV
This product was a go to for me when it first came out, but I haven't used it in forever. There are definitely better choices now to get than this
Ana V.
Producto de calidad, en especial las mascarillas a prueba de agua. Me encantan. La forma en LA pestañas es espectacular. Dan buena forma a tus ojos
Amanda J.
Bailey, CO
This stays on for a while but its not 10 hours. I liked the color and the beginning look but it statered to flake on me and I didn't care for that.
Carrie H.
Marshall, MI
This was ok. I didn't hate the fomula, though the applicator is annoying. What I didn't love was how long it lasts. It was definitely not 10 hours!