BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet the first-ever stain gloss. MAYBELLINE's superstay 10 hour stain gloss stays vibrant and shiny, yet transparent, and won’t fade. The weightless formula glides on wet and smooth, and feels fresh and fabulous all day.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this gloss, it's long lasting, super shiny and comfortable. I own most of the colors." in 14 reviews
Monica M.
This was the first lip stain I used. I liked it a lot, definitely need some long lasting gloss on top. The stain itself lasts long. It smells great. It glides on very easy.
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
I love love this lip stain. I have been using this since college and I have recommended then to my roommates. I purchase mine at CVS and sometimes there are coupons or sale so I grab as many as I can. The stain is perfect and it is most definitely long lasting just like it is said to be.
Tabitha J.
Pretty good product. It does stay likes it says. Fantastic color on my skin tone. Very affordable which is always a win In my book. I would say this product is a good one. I don’t use it all the time, just for special occasions.
Maranda W.
Rock, WV
I was so surprised by how much I really liked this product. It truly lasted and looked great. For a drug store brand I highly recommend. Will definitely buy again.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
It took me forever to find this product and then when it didn't perform the way I expected I was very disappointed. I tend to be forgetful and don't reapply when needed but I had hoped that it would have better staying power and that it would give me all day color. It didn't. For me it flakes off when and I don't tend to notice until I lick my lips. Not exactly attractive. Beautiful colors but just wish it lasted longer.
Kinshasa K.
Ogden, UT
I do not like how Dry it leaves my lips. I have no life in them they feel dry and cracked. I do love it for the stay but the rest just kills me and I think for the amount of product you get the price is a little too much for me if I don't love it I don't want to spend a substantial amount on it
Gabi L.
san antonio
It was a patchy disaster. Got on my teeth and didn't stay well where my lips come together. The color didn't apply evenly and felt way too dry, so I looked a little like I ate cherries like a toddler. I tried a pretty red color, pretty nice in its tube!
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
After receiving the Super Stay matte ink vox box I decided to try out some of the other Super Stay products. I decided to go for something with a little less wear time but let me tell you this stuff stays on no problem!!! It was easily on for twelve hours and the color was still as vibrant as ever.
Kylie D.
This is such a good product all of this product so much everything about this product is just so good I can't even explain it super long lasting it totally met bites petitions like I passed my attention I would totally recommend it to others and just yeah it's such a great product
Jen R.
Granite City
I love this stain and the color. It stays on for maany hours and needs little to no touch up. The only downside i hve about it is the spongy applicator breaks off. I have had two tubes of this and the first time it took a while before the tip broke. The new one i bought, the tip broke with the second application.