Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss uploaded by Rosaura E.Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss uploaded by Keira Y.Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss uploaded by Kara K.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet the first-ever stain gloss. MAYBELLINE's superstay 10 hour stain gloss stays vibrant and shiny, yet transparent, and won’t fade. The weightless formula glides on wet and smooth, and feels fresh and fabulous all day.

Buy on Amazon
Bianca W.
Tacoma, WA
I absolutely love this lip stain. Although it does not last the 10 hour it claims to last (Ive come to learn that none of the brands I have tried so far ever did)It lasts maybe a couple of hours to be real honest. The thing is I do love how it looks and feels on my lips. I always have one in each one of my purses, and also have one in the car.
Ashley v.
Springfield, MO
This an awesome product love it. To me it does and doesn't stay on for 10 hours. It does technically stay on the lip for more than 10 however it's not everywhere. The middle of the lip seems to wear out and would have to reapply but after a few hours. Then at the same time next day it looks like I have lip liner on still.
Amber B.
This has to be my all time favorite lip gloss. It leaves a beautiful stain that stays for HOURS. Like literally, the next morning you'll wake up and your lips will still be perfectly stained from this gloss. I love it so much! I think the idea of a gloss that also works as a stain is so ingenious.
Cierra W.
This lip gloss has beautiful shades and it stays on for the most part but I am in colorguard and we dance and preform and it lasted maybe 2 or 3 hours before it started flaking and I was left with it looked like I had red lip liner around my lips with no lipstick to fill it in and it's so drying.
Kristen F.
Wilmington, NC
I've used this product for a few years and have never been disappointed. It doesn't last for 10 hours, but I have yet to try something that has. Its very well known around my area and a lot of other girls I am around use it as well. Maybelline is always my go to and very cost efficient.
Rosaura E.
Chula Vista, CA
Color hard but not 10 hours, the applicator I dropped in a short time, the taste is bitter but smells good.
the color is good is soft when applied but also not uniformly covers this liquid demaciado and drag on the banks of the lips.
I would buy to give you a second chance.
gabbi g.
Indianapolis, IN
This product helps a lot! It stains so well and the colors to chose from are really nice. You can literally put this product on, go partying, go to sleep, and when you wake up it will still be on. The value is terrific. I would recommend this product to others.
Moriah K.
Did not like this stain gloss at all. Does not stay on there for the length of time and it makes your lips a weird color. It was pricey and not worth the money at all. Purchased at the drug store and never will buy again! Do not recommend it! Not a good item!
Emma W.
York, PA
I'm not a huge fan of this lip gloss, it's super sticky and doesn't have enough sheen for the amount that it sticks on your lips and doesn't try to a comfortable formula. The color selection is nice, I've just had better experiences with other glosses.
Janet L.
I extremely like the Maybelline New York superstay 10 hours stain gloss because it does not feel sticky it stays on your lips for a very long time and if you drink out of a glass cup or a plastic cup or anything like that it does not stain it!
Nur A.
How's the pigmentation? Quality? Favorite shades?