Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss uploaded by Kara K.Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss uploaded by Keira Y.Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss uploaded by Rosaura E.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet the first-ever stain gloss. MAYBELLINE's superstay 10 hour stain gloss stays vibrant and shiny, yet transparent, and won’t fade. The weightless formula glides on wet and smooth, and feels fresh and fabulous all day.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this gloss, it's long lasting, super shiny and comfortable. I own most of the colors." in 14 reviews
Angela J.
Brookville, OH
This product performs pretty well for the price. It doesn't stay on the full 10 hours though. Maybe 5-6 maximum. There is no flaking like some other drugstore brands. The colors are nice.
Monica M.
This was the first lip stain I used. I liked it a lot, definitely need some long lasting gloss on top. The stain itself lasts long. It smells great. It glides on very easy.
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
I love love this lip stain. I have been using this since college and I have recommended then to my roommates. I purchase mine at CVS and sometimes there are coupons or sale so I grab as many as I can. The stain is perfect and it is most definitely long lasting just like it is said to be.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
I purchase this at Walgreens I paid $7.99 for it It has a great smell very creamy not a matte dry finish It does stain your lips but isn't kiss proof does come off when Eating or drinking but still leaves a stain on your lips it was hard to remove the Stain but it was a okay lipstick
Ryleigh J.
Satsuma
Has a great color, no nasty taste, has a glossy finish, and am a first time user of this product, but use again, not too pricey, and a good value, has great packaging and went above my expectations,  and would do absolutely definitely recommend to others
Gabi L.
san antonio
It was a patchy disaster. Got on my teeth and didn't stay well where my lips come together. The color didn't apply evenly and felt way too dry, so I looked a little like I ate cherries like a toddler. I tried a pretty red color, pretty nice in its tube!
Su S.
They named it correctly, definitely a superstay. You can drink water, eat, even wash your face and this gloss will stay on! it is the perfect finish to any lipstick you apply, it just adds that instant shine and glossy texture to your lips. i would recommend
Sara M.
Utica, NY
This lip gloss stayed on longer than the 10 hours! It went above and beyond my expectations. I use this product specifically for weddings since I don't want to have to reapply my lip gloss all night. I would buy this again and recommend it to all!
Evie H.
Athens, GA
This stuff does NOT come off in the best way possible!!! It comes off easily with makeup remover wipes, but whether you're drinking from a glass or eating- it stays on all day! So cheap, but you could never tell it was from a drugstore ;)
SHAMENA S.
This product sucks. It dries out very quick and it does not even leave that much of a stain. Although it is affordable, I would rather you save those few dollars and spend it towards a more expensive lip stain that actually works.