Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss

Meet the first-ever stain gloss. MAYBELLINE's superstay 10 hour stain gloss stays vibrant and shiny, yet transparent, and won’t fade. The weightless formula glides on wet and smooth, and feels fresh and fabulous all day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss!
Product Highlights
Love this gloss, it's long lasting, super shiny and comfortable. I own most of the colors.in 14 reviews
2 months agoPensacola, FL
These do last awhile on the lips but I can’t get over the smell and how sticky they are. Once dried it’s not matte but a shiny sticky feel. I would definitely not recommend this because of how uncomfortable it feels.
3 months agoMinneapolis, MN
Review for: SSGS12150
I used to use this when I was in competition cheerleading and we all used this same color so that it would last the entire day of our competitions! This was amazing and it really did last the entire day! I love how it looks on your lips as well it’s amazing!
3 months agoFranklin, VT
I wouldn't actually call this a 10 hour gloss, as the stain doesn't really last that long if you're planning on eating or drinking anything while wearing it. Still, it's super cute and touch ups are easy enough that I will still purchase this in other shades and use the ones I have pretty regularly.
3 months agoMonument, CO
This product is very strange. Like a lip marker. Does not go on well and if you make a mistake you are stuck with it. It is drying and cakey but the gloss part is good. You just have to keep reapplying that all day
a year agoColumbus, OH
Review for: SSGS12130
I loved the product! It has a light finish, almost a tint if you immediately rub a bit off. But you can layer it to be a bright lipstick if that’s also the look you desire, from medium to bold. What I did not like was that the sponge on the applicator broke off, leaving me with just a hard stick which couldn’t apply. And it’s not like I was pushing hard so I don’t understand why the sponge broke in the first place.
a year agoYreka, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: SSGS12130
When I am going out I usually use a lip stain because I don't want my lip color to bleed and not know it. I love this lipstain although I wish it had just a bit more color, if you layer it on though it will become more pigmented which is something I love personally. I use this lip stain all of the time and I buy it and multiple colors I would definitely suggest buying this if you like a pop of color but don't want the hassle of a bleeding lipstick.
4 months agoAltamonte Spg, FL
Review for: SSGS12150
There is not enough words to describe how good superstay 10 hour stain gloss is. It literally stays on your lip for 10 hours or more and the color is very vibrant. You will get lots of compliments wearing these amazing lips stain gloss, I promise you that and the price is a little bit much, but still affordable .
10 months agoSan Antonio
Review for: SSGS12170
I love Maybelline! When beauty gurus and influencers say that "drugstore makeup brands have really stepped it up in the game!", they are definitely talking about brands like Maybelline! The Superstay gloss Stain, does exactly as named! Gives you a nice, long wearing lip stain that won't actually stain your lips, as they are easily removed with a makeup wipe, after the day is done!  Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss
2 years agoMalverne, NY
I love love this lip stain. I have been using this since college and I have recommended then to my roommates. I purchase mine at CVS and sometimes there are coupons or sale so I grab as many as I can. The stain is perfect and it is most definitely long lasting just like it is said to be.
a year agoSalt Lake City
Review for: SSGS12130
This is probably my favorite stain of all time. It lasts me for most of the day and it's super easy to apply. I've found that it leaves a little bit of residue to the begin with and kind of get dry and cracked if you don't follow it up with plenty of balm, but I love how long-lasting it is and it's the only stain I really use anymore.