BeautyLipLip MakeupMaybelline
SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss

Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss

Meet the first-ever stain gloss. MAYBELLINE's superstay 10 hour stain gloss stays vibrant and shiny, yet transparent, and won’t fade. The weightless formula glides on wet and smooth, and feels fresh and fabulous all day.

Maybeline Lipstick stays even after eating? Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss
Is it worth it the price and so on..?
Do they offer a variety of shades? Where can I find this product?
Start your review of Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss!
Product Highlights
Love this gloss, it's long lasting, super shiny and comfortable. I own most of the colors.in reviews
Liz W.
Lafayette, IN
My favorite lip stain. It lasts a long time and adds just enough color! It's a good value and doesn't taste bad.
Annie C.
Torrington, CT
Works amazing.leaves color on lips for a long time before you have reapply.leaves lips nice and glossy!
Sonya Y.
This lip stuff last a long time ! I always gotta apply something to keep my lips moisture cuz they get dry. It stays on tho
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
Review for: SSGS12130
This is a great one for keeping the color on until you want it off. It has true staying power. The color stays true all day long. Does not wear off. I highly recommend it. Has a 2 step process and is easy to understand. It only has a few colors available and I would love to see them add a bunch more colors to choose from.
Marlene Q.
Santa Ana, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
En lo personal me gusta por que tiene buena pigmentacion y el labial no se siente tan pegajoso en los labios
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss uploaded by Kara K.
I really wanted to love this lip stain but it didn't come through for me. I love Maybelline products but this one compare to their other lip colors. For one, the brush broke off so all I have now to apply it is the stick. The stain is a nice color but it didn't last for. If you have any chapped parts of your lips, it does last there but by the end of the day makes your lips look patchy.
Zahraa A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
I love it so much it’s so beautiful it’s amazing 🤩 beautiful 🤩 I love love it so much
Anna G.
Review for: SSGS12150
Very pretty but wears pff lips fast especially when tongue woes the lid or lips smack together or you eat and drink. It needs to be reapplied
Taylor B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: SSGS12130
Smudged real easily, and left residue on my teeth. Not the worst I’ve seen but certainly not the best. I still use the product for time to time but it’s not a favorite or “go to” of mine I’d say. May be good for others, but in my opinion it wasn’t the best.Maybelline SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss
Deni F.
Review for: SSGS12170, SSGS12150, SSGS12130
When they super stay they mean it! Stays on all day with out a touchup. Great colors to choose from. Easy to use. Great price