Maybelline Superaway Lipcolor Remover uploaded by Angel K.Maybelline Superaway Lipcolor Remover uploaded by Mario G.Maybelline Superaway Lipcolor Remover uploaded by Brittany W.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Perfect removal of transfer-proof lipcolor* Leaves lips soft and conditioned* Portable tube with precision application tip for easy, no-mess application* Dermatologist tested; fragrance free

• Did you know I found this at the dollar tree?! score! I even use ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jade Z.
Removes even Revlon Lip Stain! I have tried many different lip stain removers and the only one that worked without rubbing my lips off was Victoria's Secret. Now I have this which is smooth and I don't even have to use much. It works great.

Update on this review. I just ordered more Superaway for Christmas. One for me and another for my daughter who likes the same kind of lip stain as I do. This is great stuff and a little goes a long way. If you have any doubt whatsoever; purchase this tube. My two tubes should arrive soon.

Thank you for making this product available! My lips thank you as well :)
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this at my local dollar tree and decided to give it shot since it was a brand I was familiar with. And I use this all the time! It works so well! It's the only thing that can get my liquid lipsticks off! It's nice because it's moisturizing too!
Aimie L.
This stuff works great and does exactly what it's supposed to do. I was not disappointed in this product at all. It's a very gentle formula, non irritating, and a fairly good price as well. I would say it's a good value. I have no complaints because as I said, it does just what it's supposed to do.
Kelcey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great so you aren't scrubbing your lips all night to get the color off! I think every girl should have lip stain so if you have it you need this too! It's effective and I think it works just fine
Kendra R.
Waverly
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect to use for lipstainers to get the color off of your lips, it leaves no color stuck on and it removes it easily so no scrubbing ur lips to get off ur lip stick
Christian H.
San Pablo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not expecting much from this drugstore product. It totally blew me away with how good it works. This takes lip products effortlessly. Suxh a great bargain.
Angel K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty good especially when removing lip stains or matte lippies. some lippies will still stain your lips but this works really well. found it at the dollar store so I figured I'd try it, glad I did.
Mario G.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline Superaway Lipcolor Remover easily removes my most stubborn lipsticks and also helps hydrate and moisturize my lips leaving them super soft
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was thing yes huge diffrent product will make lips plump and juicy looking! Nope didnt really do more that a regular chap stick would do.
Ashley F.
Fredericksburg
This lip color remover is amazing! It makes removing makeup that much easier and quicker! It's definitely a product I'll keep using.
Christine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did you know I found this at the dollar tree?! score! I even use it as a lip balm!