WHAT IT IS

Super Stay® Multi-Use Foundation Stick Makeup is formulated with a cream-to-matte finish and pointed blender sponge for easy and quick application at home or out on the town.

Whether you're looking for a cream foundation or a contour foundation, this multitasking stick is a must-have essential that conceals, contours, highlights, and covers. Our 1st all-in-one foundation stick features a cream-to-matte foundation and a precision pointed blender sponge that is perfect for applying cream foundation at home or touching up your look on-the-go.

Ingredients: G854521, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, NYLON-12, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE, CANDELILLA CERA / CANDELILLA WAX / CIRE DE CANDELILLA, SILICA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER

Usage: Apply foundation stick onto skin and blend with fingertips.

How is this? I love the liquid version, but I find the convenience of stick foundations to be really nice. Is this dry, and does it get cakey?
How does this foundation work, is it any good for combination skin?
Is this product drying?
Start your review of Maybelline Super Stay® Multi-Use Foundation Stick!
Miami
Review for: Classic Ivory
I wanted to try a stick foundation because I had seen people use it a lot on videos for a while. But I didn’t like this one and I’m not entirely sure if it was me or it just sucked but it didn’t blend at all. Like when I applied it there was just a line of foundation in my face and I couldn’t blend it. I know it’s matte but it felt too dry. I didn’t continue using it.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Natural Beige
This was one of the worst stick foundations I’ve ever tried ! It looked so cakey , it creased so much . It didn’t last long . And it made my other powder products look so patchy . It was horrible . One thing i did like is that it was creamy and it was easy to blend out . But this was a horrible experience for me. Would not recommend to anyone .
Combination / Dullness, Scarring
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Natural Beige
I really loved the liquid version of this foundation so I had high hopes for the stick. Unfortunately, this settled into fine lines and wrinkles, clung to dry spots, and overall the formula did not mesh well with my skin. I've used darker shades for contour, but overall will not be repurchasing.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Golden
Although I really liked the product I will say that the coverage wasn’t there for me as a foundation however I did enjoy using this product to contour. It blends easily and can be built up. I probably will try a different shade maybe use it as concealer.
Oily / Blackheads, Large Pores
Thought I'd give this a try because I do like the liquid version. This wasnt for me though. You have to buff this out with a brush. It also dries quickly so don't put it all over your face. Work in sections. It made my skin look cakey and just to fake looking
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Review for: Classic Ivory
I love this brand, it really has very good products, I just tried this makeup on this presentation and I approve it, I like your presentation and the product is very versatile good for use, I will buy more definitely
Normal / Acne, Oily Skin
Asheville
Review for: Toffee, Natural Beige
I love this product! I actually use it a quick contour instead of all over foundation! It easily blew fable and last all day long with or without setting powder, I wish they had more shades but I’m still a fan!
Georgia
Review for: Buff Beige
I fell in love with the liquid superstay so I decided to try the stick. I fell in love with it also. Only thing I would change is the amount of product you get. It doesn’t last long at all where the liquid does and it’s cheaper.
Dry, Combination / Large Pores, Puffiness, Redness
Butler
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Natural Beige
I'm really liking this stuff. So soft and velvety feeling..LOVE IT. Blends really well. Doesn't feel oily, dry or greasy..doesn't even feel like I have foundation on. Stays really well too.
Combination, Mature / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Mocha
This product was great for contouring lasted all day and didn't oxidize. It lasts up to a month and i will consider repurchasing in the future. It goes on smoothly and is very blendable.
Oily / Acne, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
Can anyone tell me if Maybelline Super Stay® Multi-Use Foundation Stick is blendable and works well on oily/acne prone skin? I already have the Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage 24h Foundation and it is a dream!
Hanna R. • 3 months ago
I found it dried too fast and didn't blend easily, it just made my face look bleh.