BY MAYBELLINE

Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation - Be your own professional makeup artist with Maybelline's Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation. Saturated color pigments provide an ultra-transforming effect in this long-lasting foundation. The lightweight, yet high-impact coverage formula glides onto the skin for a flawless finish that lasts all day.Benefits:Oil freeDoesn't clog poresDermatologist testedFull-coverage foundation with a seamless finishEvens out, camouflages, and enhancesMinimizes the appearance of flaws and imperfectionsGlides onto skin for smooth and breathable wear - Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation see more...

• What are your thoughts about this foundation ??2 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidize?1 Answers
  • L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Non-Stop Longwear Foundation...1 Answers
Chelsea A.
I like this for its full coverage and staying power however I can’t give it 5 stars because I find that is oxidizes really bad. It’s a beautiful Matte finish. Work quickly though as this dried down very fast.
Paige G.
Opelousas, LA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Love this foundation, the formula & coverage over my too faced born this way. The only thing I don’t like is that it oxidized on me. And the shade before this one is wayyyy to light for me. Maybe I’ll try mixing the two and hopefully get the perfect color. Overall, look this coverage! No edit. No filter. I’m obsessed
Charity A.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
In my opinion this is the best full coverage long lasting foundation that you can buy at the drugstore!! It is s staple for me and I will buy it forever!! I have incredibly dry skin and it makes the texture of my foundation a bit off but this sits right on top of all of that completely blurring out the dry texture. It’s amazing and I don’t know how it works but don’t look a gift horse in the mouth lol
Mayra G.
Review for: Warm Nude more...
Love Everything About This Product Super Full Coverage Makes My Skin Look Super Full Coverage And Makes The Face Look Super Healthy Also Super Light Weight And love that it comes with a pump definitely on of my favorite products💕
Shay T.
Rapid City, SD
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I just recently bought this foundation and I’m already in love with it. I love the coverage and finish of this foundation!! It looks so good and natural. It glides I’m so nicely. The only down side to this foundation is that it makes me super oily. Other than that I am totally buy thing again.
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
I had a hard time finding a good shade for me in this formula, so I had to mix the first and 3rd lightest shades to get a match. BUT, so worth the extra money for 2 bottles because it's such a good foundation. It's really full coverage and lasts throughout the day.
Jennifer A.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Warm Nude more...
This foundation is pretty great. It leaves my face looking airbrushed, and to top it off it’s full coverage. It’s also matte. In my book that’s great because I have oily skin and it keeps me matte for a good while. Obviously there’s some shine after some time, but the foundation doesn’t budge. It lasts such a long time too! I’m so happy I purchased it.
Juanita N.
Sequatchie, TN
Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation
I bought this foundation looking for full coverage and lasting staying power... It does what it says... The only problem I have with it is that it oxidizes too dark on my skin... Hoping to find a foundation that stays true to my natural color... Bought in color 128 warm nude... I am olive skin
Sally T.
West Covina , CA
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
Foundation is affordable, and lasted a long time looking great on my skin. A little goes a long way for me so try a bit first and if you need more coverage apply more. Love love love!
Erica C.
I wanted to like this foundation i really did but its just not working for me. It oxidizes so much turned pretty oompa loompa on me. It also really caked up on my chin and nose area.
Taylor D.
Comstock Park, MI
How full coverage is this foundation? Does it cover acne and all that, I have been trying to find a good drugstore foundation for oily skin!
Jamyka G.
Anyone tried this that has oily/combo skin?
Rachel P.
I want to try the new Maybelline super stay foundatio, but I want to know if it’s 1) Good for dry skin? 2) is it long lasting? Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
Does the foundation have a pump?
Ammeda a.
What are your thoughts about this foundation ??