BY MAYBELLINE

Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation - Be your own professional makeup artist with Maybelline's Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation. Saturated color pigments provide an ultra-transforming effect in this long-lasting foundation. The lightweight, yet high-impact coverage formula glides onto the skin for a flawless finish that lasts all day.Benefits:Oil freeDoesn't clog poresDermatologist testedFull-coverage foundation with a seamless finishEvens out, camouflages, and enhancesMinimizes the appearance of flaws and imperfectionsGlides onto skin for smooth and breathable wear - Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation see more...

• What are your thoughts about this foundation ??2 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidize?1 Answers
  • L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Non-Stop Longwear Foundation does it...1 Answers
MarienRafa M.
Love this base full coverage 100% satisfied with it really recommended to you people ❤ works on my skin so good
Nicole J.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I absolutely love this foundation, it full coverage and stays all day for the price you can not beat it!!
Valerie M.
Delano, CA
Review for: Natural Beige more...
It is more expensive than the fit me but it is long lasting and it is full coverage. It is worth it
NORMA G.
BELFAST, BELFAST
Review for: Other more...
This foundation has been said to be just as good as higher end foundation so I thought I would give it a go to compare. I got it for £9.99 I'm boots and got the shade light ivory as I have very pale skin with pink undertones. This foundation is a perfect match for my skin it's full coverage and blends in well. I found it applys better with a brush than sponge and doesn't go patchy or separate. I found it lasted well however found that it did seoerate on my t zone and nose after around 6 hours but once it was powdered down it looked fine and stayed put until I took it off. The shade range is great as they have loads of shades and different undertones to suit all skin tones. It's easily available from boots and Superdrug and also online. Defo a must for any mua to have in their kit Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation
Georgia R.
Clayton , Bradford
Review for: Warm Sun more...
I wanted to try a new full coverage foundation and I heard many good things about this one. I bought it from Superdrug and it was on offer at 2 for £12! I would buy this again and again because the coverage is very good, it dries matte and makes the skin look so smooth. It blends best with a beauty blender rather than a brush because it is quite thick. I had it on from 12 noon until 2am (so 14 hours) and it stayed on perfectly and didn’t fade or move. The packaging is also nice. I want to buy it in my normal shade so I can wear it when I’m not fake tanned.
Courtney M.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I started using this product as I needed something full coverage for my acne.

This foundation is long lasting, full coverage and flawless.

It is perfect if you have oily skin like me as it is very mattifying. This does mean that it might not work for dry skin however.

It last about 5 hours before it needs to be powdered again, which for my skin is really good.

My ony critisism is on my pale skin it does oxidise quite a bit so it might be worth trying a colour lighter than you think.
Celia S.
Victoria, BC
this is a decent foundation overall. it has amazing coverage and definitely has the potential to look awesome all day with setting powder (and even better with spray). however, on my skin tone, it pulls a little too pink. I do wish they would create a very fair foundation with neutral undertones!! however that’s hard to find in the drugstore anyway. if you have a pink undertone this may work really well for you! ps: better for more “normal” skin and maybe on the oily-ish side. it WILL cling to dry patches.
Eleanor K.
Edmonton, London
After trying various high end foundations and not being impressed by any I thought I’d try a brand that I have never before. The reviews on this have been positive but until I try something for myself for at least a week I can’t really give a true honest opinion. I purchased this in my local boots store at £9.99. Colour range was ok but nothing amazing. However managed to find a shade perfect for my skin tone. I have used this with and without primer and got amazing results with both. Coverage is full and blends beautifully. Doesn’t separate or transfer which is a bonus for me. Lasted a whole 12 hours throughout a busy day at work and kept my shiny skin at bay. Only had to blot and powder twice which is a bonus for me. Large pump bottle with lots of product. No irritation to my sensitive skin. Defo recommend. Beats Estée Lauder double wear and huda foundation by far.
Brianna C.
Dauphin, MB
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
For a drugstore foudation this is one of my top picks. I wouldn't reccomend this for oily skin, but definitely for dry skin. I love how it blends into the skin but doesn't sink into fine lines. I love how it doesn't move or look cakey throughout the day. Do note that you can get a little shiny but this happens with most foundations. Just blot the oil, add a littlw powder and it looks just as flawless as it was when you first applied.
Melina O.
Sarajevo
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
This foundation applied nicely and was easy to blend. It didn’t break me out and it didn’t have a weird smell to it. Unfortunately this just didn’t wear as well as I’d like. It got real oily real quick. To be fair, it doesn’t claim to be a matte foundation. I think I can make it work for shorter periods of time, but I wouldn’t wear these on days when I’m going to be out and about for a long time.
Jamyka G.
Anyone tried this that has oily/combo skin?
Rachel P.
I want to try the new Maybelline super stay foundatio, but I want to know if it’s 1) Good for dry skin? 2) is it long lasting? Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
Does the foundation have a pump?
Ammeda a.
What are your thoughts about this foundation ??
Sian S.
Leicester
What’s your thoughts on this product? Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation