BY MAYBELLINE #8 in Liquid Foundation

Experience the super power of makeup! This high-pigment foundation combats the clock for transforming 24-hour wear. Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage Foundation Makeup delivers 24-hour wear for concentrated coverage and a flawless finish that doesn't fade or shift all day. Be your own professional makeup artist with Maybelline's full coverage 24H foundation. Saturated color pigments provide an ultra-transforming effect in this long-lasting foundation. The lightweight, yet high-impact coverage formula glides onto the skin for a flawless makeup finish that lasts all day. Oil free. Doesn't clog pores. Dermatologist tested.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply to the face and blend with fingertip, sponge, or Maybelline Blender.

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, AQUA / WATER, POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, ISODODECANE, DIMETHICONE, C30-45 ALKYLDIMETHYLSILYL POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, SILICA, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, NYLON-12, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CYCLOMETHICONE, CHLORPHENESIN, ETHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE/VINYLIDENE CHLORIDE COPOLYMER, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOBUTANE, PARAFFIN, SODIUM CITRATE, TOCOPHEROL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, [+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] G854042

• What’s your favorite drugstore foundation? Mine is Maybel...12 Answers
  • I want to know, what is your current drug store holy grai...8 Answers
  • this or the l’oreal true match foundation?26 Answers
Caroline H.
Beverly Hills, CA
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
I've been wanting  to try a new foundation for several months now, so I did a lot of research before ordering this off of Amazon. The pros of this product are:
- THE PUMP. I've never had a foundation with a pump before, and I can say that it truly is the best design. You won't spill your foundation ever, or pour out too much. Combined with the glass bottle, this doesn't feel like a drugstore product.
- The shade. I wear 110 Porcelain in Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation , but it started to feel a little too light for me and I wasn't sure if a darker shade would end up oxidizing or show up too orange or too grey, as a lot of light foundations do. Luckily, 112 Natural Ivory is a perfect match, light enough for my pale skin, but neutral enough to look beige and not pink.
- The consistency. I was pleasantly surprised when I pumped this out for the first time. I thought as a full coverage foundation that it would be a heavy, thick cream, but it's a really natural, light cream with a weightless feeling.
- Application. I use my  Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge to apply this, and it feels amazing. The foundation blends easily and smoothly.
The cons:
- Coverage. Is this foundation full coverage? Eh, not really. It's definitely *good* coverage, but I think it's more like a medium coverage and the formula just happens to be really nice so you can build it up and not feel like you're wearing a ton of makeup.
- The wear. While this definitely lasts, I doubt the 24-hour wear claim. Would you really want that, though? I'm a little disappointed that this isn't masking  the textured areas of my skin as much as I'd hoped, you can definitely still see bumps, fine lines, and pores.
Overall, I really, really like this foundation and I think it's definitely a staple drugstore product. If you want truly flawless, full coverage, foundation however, this isn't it. Maybe with the right primer or if you already have flawless skin, you can get there, but for most of us, it'll just not measure up fully.
Esmeralda C.
Love this Foundation! In fact it's now probably my new Favorite Drugstore Foundation, along with Cover Girl Healthy Elixir (totally different finish). I'm so happy to find a Drugstore Full Coverage Foundation, since most claim to be Full Coverage and they're not! Of course I have hyper pigmentation "Dark freckles" and like every Foundation I try it always peaks through, even this one. Still I can say, it's one of my Top Full Coverage Foundations. L'Oréal Pro Matte is Full Coverage too but very very Matte, and not for Dry Skin Girls (I Mix Pro Matte with Maybelline Dewy & Smooth & OMG the most Flawless Full Coverage All Day Wear) this Foundation is less Matte and also long wearing. Note this Foundation does oxidize so Removed 1 Star, so make sure you research swatches or shades. I'm Warm Medium and I purchased 128 and it was perfect at first but then it oxidized to a weird Neutral Dark gray color. So I contacted Maybelline & the next warm shade with yellow undertones is 220. So if your Medium skin with warm yellow tones I'd recommend 220. Love this Foundation & so glad Maybelline came out with this, since Fit Me Matte & Poreless never worked for me. This is nothing like that one & even compares or better then some high end Foundations I own (in fact it might be even better then t he new Huda Faux Filter) I added a picture of my Favorite Foundations. My Tip is mix 2 of your favorite Foundations together Luminous & Matte to create your own best Foundation, and exfoliate your skin. Picture shows my current Fave Foundations!
Rhonda M.
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
This retails for about $10. It comes in a lot of shades I think 15 or 16. I love Maybelline’s fit me foundation and some of their concealers so I thought I would try this one. I found out it was out before and the gave redone it and brought it back. The neat thing is it has a PUMP. I love pumps. Maybellines fit me does not have a pump on it. 😩 It blended out lightweight and it is like a mousse type matte finish. The texture is buttery and smooth. I did put it on with my makeup brush as I tried it with the B.B. first but for some reason I really liked the way the brush works with this foundation. I used a ton of cream products on top of the foundation. It claims to be 24 hr foundation. I noticed that right around my nose it started showing my pores a little bit. I had a little shine on my forehead but nothing terrible. ( this was about 8 hrs of wearing) I did use moisturizer underneath this foundation and I didn’t set it with powder the first couple of times I wore it. I used setting spray instead. Even though I did get a little dewy finish look on my t- zone it still looked pretty good. I haven’t worn it past 10 hours and honestly I really like it. I have normal combination skin. It again looks dewy after a wear test but it doesn’t look oily at all. It claims to be transfer resistant and I noticed if I hug someone I don’t leave a trail but I have seen some of it on my phone after I’ve used it for several minutes. Maybe that’s because my face is pressed against it.
Jamika Q.
E Palestine, OH
Review for: Warm Coconut 356 more...
I love the Fit Me Dewy foundation and was excited that I received this for free from Influenster. This first thing I love is how the foundation comes in a glass bottle and has a nice pump. To me pump foundations are much safer in regards to bacteria and also doesn’t create such a mess. When I applied this foundation I used a beauty sponge which helped to create a flawless, airbrush like finish. Usually foundations have sometimes a chalky, paint smell but this did not. The product went smooth and on my skin and was easy to apply. Even though I felt like the foundation was too light for my skin tone it was a good color pigmentation. I kept the foundation in for about 13 hours. It was heavy on my skin however it was fine because in the winter my skin is dry. I don’t think this would be a good foundation in the summer due to how heavy it is. I usually have dry skin however sometimes I can get oily in my t-zones, and prone to hormonal breakouts on my chin. This does a good job covering my breakouts but doesn't cover 100%. I only need a tiny amount of concealer and I'm good to go. I would recommend this foundation for those who want a thicker full coverage foundation. I’m going to try and see if I could get a darker color and see how that looks on my skin.
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
I got the shade to light but if I would have got the shade that was right it would have been very nice. I like how it applied nice with a brush or a beauty blender! Whatever your preference this applies nicely both way. Also this is full coverage and for a drugstore this stuff is really good. The only prob I had with this after a while I felt like it was very drying. It dries down very fast so I recommend you using this is sections. It did cling to my dry patches but I dont get those often so that's not to bad.i get dark circles and I dont know why but it showed my dark circles through the foundation even though it covered nicely everywhere else. It might have been because it was to light for me but it did also set into my fine lines too. I will try other primers with it just to make sure but I have been using g the master hydrate primer from maybelline and it still set in my creases and smiles lines. I want to keep playing with this because the coverage is so good. I think it would be better with an oil primer maybe to add that extra moisture it needs because this foundation is way to drying for me and I dont think that when I first got it but since I have been using the Huda beauty foundation this was a bust for me. I loaded a picture with this so u can see it looks texturized on my skin and it's set in around my mouth sorry bout this pic but I just wanted to show you what it did around my mouth and on my chin.
Jena B.
I've always struggled with trying to find a drugstore foundation that's is what I'm looking for. I love high end foundation, but I struggle with the price point when I change skin color (tan or not) all the time. I had heard such amazing things about this. I'm oily, all around, but extra oily in my t-zone area. I have large pores, and lots of skin discoloration, and scarring (I pick my face...even with out knowing I am sometimes). So I always struggle finding foundations that work for me.

🙌🙌🙌 well here it is! I use a blurring pore primer to help my pores, a green color correcting pen, then this! And the coverage is amazing. It has a matte finish that's perfect for my oily skin. The coverage is 100% buildable.
One pump covers half of my face easily! And looks flawless with a damp beauty sponge.
&& the staying power 😲😲

😭😭 it does dry quick.. And some times gets a little cakey 🍰 when you put too much product on top. But most foundations do 🤷‍♀️ it is a tad heavy for summer, but if you use it a little more less product, it is perfect for summer.

All in all. I love the formula. Love the finish as well. This is probably one of my favorite drugstore foundations. I was using Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation but, this is by far better in my opinion. Definitely will most likely buy again unless, something more amazing comes out 😂😘
Ms. S.
Review for: Warm Coconut 356 more...
Maybe I’m born with it! Or maybe it’s maybelline! Lol Exactly what I thought after trying the Superstay Full Coverage Foundation by Mabelline!😍😍😍 I remember seeing a commercial about this foundation a short while back and was thinking about buying it!Lucky for me that I didn’t because I was so graciously gifted this wonder foundation from Mabelline New York cosmetics and Influenster (Thank you!!!) When I say the coverage was full 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 (I accidentally covered half my brow while applying 😱) I usually over pump every foundation I use but this particular time I decided to test it out and only 1 and a 1/2 pumps satisfied me!!! I’m really in shock because I forgot to conceal a problem area and the foundation alone did the trick!! I applied this foundation 2 times prior to this post (one with flat kabuki and other with wet B.B.) and each trial left my skin feeling light and flawless with a smooth matte finish! Now, as happy as this made me I was a little disappointed by the way my skin reacted to this foundation.😩 My skin is extra oily...no matter what foundation I apply, I tend to exceed access oil 😞 But✋🏾I refused to let that stop me from liking this fabulous inexpensive ($10👏🏾) product! So, 🚨🚨🚨OILY GIRL PRO TIP: 1.Get a good primer ( currently using Maybelline FaceStudio® Master Prime Primer in Blurr+Smooth) 2. Press the foundation lightly onto your skin to reduce and smooth product amount, which helps to minimize your oil build up. 3. Bake your face like it’s your birthday cake! 🎂 😋 Use your setting powder and setting spray a tad bit heavier than normal! 😬 Trust me it’s worth it!
Shannon C.
Review for: Mocha 360 more...
Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage 24h Foundation

I received this foundation through the Maybelline Voxbox Campaign complimentary for an honest review. The packaging is really simple yet sturdy as it is in a glass bottle while a white top. The bottle has a pump attached to distribute the product which is awesome and eliminates mess. I received the shade 360 Mocha to test. I put on the foundation at around 9am and wore the makeup until 6pm that same evening. The foundation advertises to be full coverage but I found that with two pumps the coverage was more of a medium coverage but it is buildable to full coverage with one extra pump. The foundation has a matte finish and wasn’t too drying which was also a plus. When I initially applied the foundation, the shade was a little darker then my skin tone but the product dried lighter and blended out to a much better match. I have combination skin and the foundation stayed pretty matte the entire day without me having to blot or powder. I really love this foundation and it has quickly become a favorite of mine. The only issue I have with the foundation is that it has a slight chemical smell but that’s an extremely small slight. I recommend this product to those needing medium to full coverage with combination or oily skin as the foundation held up extremely well.
Stephanie H.
Fresno , CA
Influenster sent me a complimentary Maybelline Superstay foundation to test. I have tried it twice so far. And I’m pretty impressed with the results. I have combination skin. My t-zone is really oily. And I wear glasses most days, which makes it even harder to get the foundation to stay.
The first day I tried the new Superstay foundation I put it on to finish up my holiday shopping. I wore it out for about 6 hours. And I was please when I got home to find that it barely came off on my glasses. Usually I have big spots where my glasses wiped off the foundation. I looked a little oily but not too bad. Today I put it on to work my 4 hour shift. I move around a lot at work. It didn’t hold up as well today. But I️ was in a rush to get ready. Even my expensive foundations don’t hold up well if I don’t take my time to set it etc. but it was mostly on my nose and under my glasses and got messed up. I think if I use a setting powder it will help a lot, especially on the oilier parts of my face. The Superstay foundation does cover really well. And is super light. I kept forgetting I had makeup on.
@influenster @Maybelline #contest
#complimentary
Johanna R.
Oceanside , CA
Overall i really like this foundation ! I am a fan of Maybelline Fit Me however this might be my new favorite ! First off i love that the bottle has a pump to get the perfect amount of coverage ! The formula isn’t too liquidy like other foundations but it’s not thick by any means. It is best applied with a beauty blender or beauty sponge ! It lasted all day long , i have oily skin but didn’t have to do any touch ups throughout the day ! The only reason I’m giving this 4 stars is because i got the lightest shade which still managed to oxidize on my very pale skin, it match me at first when I apply it but few minutes later it looks a bit darker. So get you a shade lighter than your skin and you’ll be good. Other than that this is a fantastic foundation ! I will keep using it !
Abi S.
this or the l’oreal true match foundation?
Jennifer L.
South Bend, IN
Is this a really thick foundation??
Jessica H.
So, there has been A LOT of hype about the Maybelline Super Stay Foundation. Have any of you tried it, and what’s your take on it? Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage 24h Foundation
Shelby M.
kingston
What’s your favorite drugstore foundation? Mine is Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage 24h Foundation
Shahed K.
Sharjah
Does this foundation give any flashback?

Walmart