BY MAYBELLINE #5 in Liquid Foundation

Experience the super power of makeup! This high-pigment foundation combats the clock for transforming 24-hour wear. Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage Foundation Makeup delivers 24-hour wear for concentrated coverage and a flawless finish that doesn't fade or shift all day. Be your own professional makeup artist with Maybelline's full coverage 24H foundation. Saturated color pigments provide an ultra-transforming effect in this long-lasting foundation. The lightweight, yet high-impact coverage formula glides onto the skin for a flawless makeup finish that lasts all day. Oil free. Doesn't clog pores. Dermatologist tested.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply to the face and blend with fingertip, sponge, or Maybelline Blender.

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, AQUA / WATER, POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, ISODODECANE, DIMETHICONE, C30-45 ALKYLDIMETHYLSILYL POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, SILICA, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, NYLON-12, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CYCLOMETHICONE, CHLORPHENESIN, ETHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE/VINYLIDENE CHLORIDE COPOLYMER, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOBUTANE, PARAFFIN, SODIUM CITRATE, TOCOPHEROL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, [+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] G854042

• What’s your favorite drugstore foundation? Mine is Maybel...12 Answers
  • Is it full coverage? Most of the day?5 Answers
Morgan B.
Sherwood, AR
Purchased at: Walgreens
Pretty sure I have found my new favorite drugstore foundation! The Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage 24H Foundation blew my mind. First off I love the packaging and the fact that it has a pump on it. I’ve been using the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and I just felt like I was wasting so much product because it didn’t have a pump.
With this foundation a little bit really does go a long way and it is super full coverage like it says. It is a long wear foundation, I was able to workout, run errands and chase my kids around the playground without it looking patchy or oily by the end of the day. It is super lightweight which makes me so happy. I have very oily skin and this foundation is oil free which helps me a lot. I haven’t had problems with it settling into my laugh lines or having it comes off around my nose. One of the best parts is that it doesn’t fade or transfer onto your clothes or anything else. This is definitely a winner in my book. I only paid around $10 for it and I’m super happy about it. I highly recommend checking out this foundation if you haven’t already. They have a great shade range.
Laura O.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Natural Beige 220 more...
This foundation is bomb! I've used it a couple times now and I really like it. It's long lasting and full coverage and super matte. I've use a damp sponge and a brush to apply it and I feel that with the brush it sort of cakes up a bit, but with a sponge it just goes on beautifully, the only thing is that it does oxidize so go at least one shade lighter. This is definitely a must have for those of you that love full coverage foundations. I would definitely repurchase this.
Caroline H.
Beverly Hills, CA
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
I've been wanting  to try a new foundation for several months now, so I did a lot of research before ordering this off of Amazon. The pros of this product are:
- THE PUMP. I've never had a foundation with a pump before, and I can say that it truly is the best design. You won't spill your foundation ever, or pour out too much. Combined with the glass bottle, this doesn't feel like a drugstore product.
- The shade. I wear 110 Porcelain in Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation , but it started to feel a little too light for me and I wasn't sure if a darker shade would end up oxidizing or show up too orange or too grey, as a lot of light foundations do. Luckily, 112 Natural Ivory is a perfect match, light enough for my pale skin, but neutral enough to look beige and not pink.
- The consistency. I was pleasantly surprised when I pumped this out for the first time. I thought as a full coverage foundation that it would be a heavy, thick cream, but it's a really natural, light cream with a weightless feeling.
- Application. I use my  Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge to apply this, and it feels amazing. The foundation blends easily and smoothly.
The cons:
- Coverage. Is this foundation full coverage? Eh, not really. It's definitely *good* coverage, but I think it's more like a medium coverage and the formula just happens to be really nice so you can build it up and not feel like you're wearing a ton of makeup.
- The wear. While this definitely lasts, I doubt the 24-hour wear claim. Would you really want that, though? I'm a little disappointed that this isn't masking  the textured areas of my skin as much as I'd hoped, you can definitely still see bumps, fine lines, and pores.
Overall, I really, really like this foundation and I think it's definitely a staple drugstore product. If you want truly flawless, full coverage, foundation however, this isn't it. Maybe with the right primer or if you already have flawless skin, you can get there, but for most of us, it'll just not measure up fully.
Chris T.
Review for: Golden Caramel 332 more...
I love the packaging.  The glass bottle with a pump is really nice.  I wear EL DW and wanted to try a cheaper alternative since so many drugstore foundations are getting better.  This was only $9.98 at Walmart which compared to EL DW $42 is a great bargain.
It did apply beautiful and out of the bottle with one application, I say this is medium coverage. Second layer was better, but I could still see my freckles peeking through.  I used a damp beauty blender.  I took my EL DW bottle into Walmart to find a color that matched.
This product oxidized into an orange color on my face.  After 6 hours my freckles were completely showing, my face was oily compared to EL DW.  My face had a slightly burning sensation as the day worn on, that was odd.  My chin and jaw area had texture at the end of the day when I normally do not have skin problems.
This is not a 24 hour foundation.  Maybe if I was more a dry skin it would have stayed longer.
Kimberly P.
Purchased at: ULTA
It does do a good job at coverage. It goes on as a lighter shade and becomes darker after a while. My biggest problem with this is that it was very textured. It brought out every bump on my face and I'm not even someone who suffers from visible acne. It was also sticky on my face if I applied enough. I bought it for about $12 at Ulta and ended up returning it. Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage 24h Foundation
Esmeralda C.
Love this Foundation! In fact it's now probably my new Favorite Drugstore Foundation, along with Cover Girl Healthy Elixir (totally different finish). I'm so happy to find a Drugstore Full Coverage Foundation, since most claim to be Full Coverage and they're not! Of course I have hyper pigmentation "Dark freckles" and like every Foundation I try it always peaks through, even this one. Still I can say, it's one of my Top Full Coverage Foundations. L'Oréal Pro Matte is Full Coverage too but very very Matte, and not for Dry Skin Girls (I Mix Pro Matte with Maybelline Dewy & Smooth & OMG the most Flawless Full Coverage All Day Wear) this Foundation is less Matte and also long wearing. Note this Foundation does oxidize so Removed 1 Star, so make sure you research swatches or shades. I'm Warm Medium and I purchased 128 and it was perfect at first but then it oxidized to a weird Neutral Dark gray color. So I contacted Maybelline & the next warm shade with yellow undertones is 220. So if your Medium skin with warm yellow tones I'd recommend 220. Love this Foundation & so glad Maybelline came out with this, since Fit Me Matte & Poreless never worked for me. This is nothing like that one & even compares or better then some high end Foundations I own (in fact it might be even better then t he new Huda Faux Filter) I added a picture of my Favorite Foundations. My Tip is mix 2 of your favorite Foundations together Luminous & Matte to create your own best Foundation, and exfoliate your skin. Picture shows my current Fave Foundations!
Victoria O.
Waukesha , WI
Review for: Other more...
I have the classic ivory. I don’t know if it’s my color yet! I have never used a classic ivory color until I bought this foundation. This is actually my second time getting a different color foundation in this brand..it’s seems I can’t find my color. I have never had this problem finding my color for foundation. Which is sad..but anyway that’s the only problem I have with this foundation is finding a color which shouldn’t be hard at all. This foundation so far is amazing. The coverage is amazing!! It on stays very well all day! To me it’s a very matte look..but I do had a dewy setting spray and that does the work if you want a dewy look. Besides finding a color to fit me best this foundation is amazing!!!! I would recommend to other ladies! I’m hoping I can find my color and I’ll redo my star rate!
☆★Jessica D.
This is my go to foundation I use shade 128 in warm nude. When i 1st started using this foundation this color was spot on but now i do have to go with something lighter. This foundation is so beautiful very full coverage and long lasting. An issue i did find with it is that it does oxidize meaning it will turn a bit darker after sitting on your skin for awhile so i would test out a few shades before settling. I love that you get such good quality of a foundation for only $11. I do have extremely oily skin and this foundation has done wonders also paired and tried with a combination of powders.
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
This retails for about $10. It comes in a lot of shades I think 15 or 16. I love Maybelline’s fit me foundation and some of their concealers so I thought I would try this one. I found out it was out before and the gave redone it and brought it back. The neat thing is it has a PUMP. I love pumps. Maybellines fit me does not have a pump on it. 😩 It blended out lightweight and it is like a mousse type matte finish. The texture is buttery and smooth. I did put it on with my makeup brush as I tried it with the B.B. first but for some reason I really liked the way the brush works with this foundation. I used a ton of cream products on top of the foundation. It claims to be 24 hr foundation. I noticed that right around my nose it started showing my pores a little bit. I had a little shine on my forehead but nothing terrible. ( this was about 8 hrs of wearing) I did use moisturizer underneath this foundation and I didn’t set it with powder the first couple of times I wore it. I used setting spray instead. Even though I did get a little dewy finish look on my t- zone it still looked pretty good. I haven’t worn it past 10 hours and honestly I really like it. I have normal combination skin. It again looks dewy after a wear test but it doesn’t look oily at all. It claims to be transfer resistant and I noticed if I hug someone I don’t leave a trail but I have seen some of it on my phone after I’ve used it for several minutes. Maybe that’s because my face is pressed against it.
Jamika Q.
E Palestine, OH
Review for: Warm Coconut 356 more...
I love the Fit Me Dewy foundation and was excited that I received this for free from Influenster. This first thing I love is how the foundation comes in a glass bottle and has a nice pump. To me pump foundations are much safer in regards to bacteria and also doesn’t create such a mess. When I applied this foundation I used a beauty sponge which helped to create a flawless, airbrush like finish. Usually foundations have sometimes a chalky, paint smell but this did not. The product went smooth and on my skin and was easy to apply. Even though I felt like the foundation was too light for my skin tone it was a good color pigmentation. I kept the foundation in for about 13 hours. It was heavy on my skin however it was fine because in the winter my skin is dry. I don’t think this would be a good foundation in the summer due to how heavy it is. I usually have dry skin however sometimes I can get oily in my t-zones, and prone to hormonal breakouts on my chin. This does a good job covering my breakouts but doesn't cover 100%. I only need a tiny amount of concealer and I'm good to go. I would recommend this foundation for those who want a thicker full coverage foundation. I’m going to try and see if I could get a darker color and see how that looks on my skin.
Abi S.
this or the l’oreal true match foundation?
Jennifer L.
South Bend, IN
Is this a really thick foundation??
Jessica H.
So, there has been A LOT of hype about the Maybelline Super Stay Foundation. Have any of you tried it, and what’s your take on it? Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage 24h Foundation
Shelby M.
kingston
What’s your favorite drugstore foundation? Mine is Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage 24h Foundation
Shahed K.
Sharjah
Does this foundation give any flashback?

Walmart