Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage 24h Foundation

Experience the super power of makeup! This high-pigment foundation combats the clock for transforming 24-hour wear. Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage Foundation Makeup delivers 24-hour wear for concentrated coverage and a flawless finish that doesn't fade or shift all day. Be your own professional makeup artist with Maybelline's full coverage 24H foundation. Saturated color pigments provide an ultra-transforming effect in this long-lasting foundation. The lightweight, yet high-impact coverage formula glides onto the skin for a flawless makeup finish that lasts all day. Oil free. Doesn't clog pores. Dermatologist tested.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply to the face and blend with fingertip, sponge, or Maybelline Blender.

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, AQUA / WATER, POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, ISODODECANE, DIMETHICONE, C30-45 ALKYLDIMETHYLSILYL POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, SILICA, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, NYLON-12, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CYCLOMETHICONE, CHLORPHENESIN, ETHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE/VINYLIDENE CHLORIDE COPOLYMER, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOBUTANE, PARAFFIN, SODIUM CITRATE, TOCOPHEROL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, [+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] G854042

Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage 24h Foundation: Asking because i’m curious! For those that have oily skin, did this product make your skin more oily or did it maintain your skin’s oil?
Is this actually long last? And how does it work on oily skin?
A good, full coverage foundation that doesn't clog pores? Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage 24h Foundation made my skin break out 😫
Start your review of Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage 24h Foundation!
Bryan, TX
Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage 24h Foundation uploaded by Audri P.
Review for: Natural Beige 220
So this is my everyday foundation when I don’t want to use my high end ones! I have very oily skin for reference. This foundation is perfect for beginner MUAS to expand their shade range in their kit. It has a great color selection for drugstore where others can really lack. I would describe the consistency to be kinda thick and creamy. I believe it is pretty full coverage with a little bit of my natural skin and texture peaking through. My only complaint is that I am a very oily person and If I do not set this foundation properly my oil will peak through after hour 4 or 5 ish of wear. Overall I do recommend this foundation for a full coverage, smooth looking foundation! Also I would say maybe it’s more satin matte? Not really matte matte.
Acne, Whiteheads, Large Pores
Hartsdale, NY
Review for: Natural Beige 220
This is one of the best foundations I have found in the drugstore. The formula is so good, it even surpasses nearly all the high end foundations I use as well. It can be easily be built up to full coverage, and is very long wearing. I would compare it to Estee Lauder Double Wear; but much less thick feeling on the skin. I have not experienced any darkening in color as it dries down, as many others have mentioned. They don't offer my "perfect shade," so I put a drop or two of an olive pigment and it works great. I have back ups of the foundation for my personal use, as well as for my pro kit. The price is so affordable, it makes the product even more appealing.
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Golden 312
I love love love this foundation but it does oxidize. That’s the only thing I do not really like about it. Otherwise, this is my go to foundation and I consistently wear it for any occasion. You really can’t go wrong with the price point. It’s easy to find at Walmart, target, and ulta just to name a few. The hardest part for me was finding a decent color match. I sometimes do mix 312 and 332 to create a better match for my skin. I wear NC42 in MAC studio fix and Syracuse in NARS foundation just for color reference. For the price, I think this foundation is def worth a try. Easily one of my favorite foundations and from the drug store!
Denver
Review for: Light Tan 140
Ugh. I tried this foundation in shades 128, 140 early tan, and natural beige. It definitely darkens as it dries down and the color selection is really not anything remotely interesting . I was interested in using this as a drugstore option for really humid hot days i want a matte finish but to me the color selection is really bad. Besides the fact there are so few medium / deep medium golden hues with any redness or pink in them the foundation regardless of color manipulation is flat and appears very one dimensional. You can wear this very layered if you want but it doesn’t appear to move with skin. Again even if You mix the shades there appears to be little depth and richness in the under tones. I usually don’t buy drug store foundations just because i Find the color selections limited and flat looking. But i do like the maybelline fit me line- i wear dewy shade 220 and i have two L’Oréal foundations i enjoy very much and the wet n wild photo focus in golden beige which is very nice match for me. The classic Revlon liquid color-stay foundation has a much better color selection even if you have to mix two shades to attain your perfect color - If your a women of color in the medium/ medium deeper side with golden undertones not red And are looking for a very matte foundation that has the color saturation and complexity and depth of under tone I recommend even LA girl Matte foundation the shades are much better, the Uoma Beauty line foundation in Honey Honey or the darker shades of my fair lady of Uoma , or becca 24 hour creme foundation, even kat von d or bobbi brown matte long wear foundation or the classic mac studio liquid i wear nc 30. All those foundations will give you the same very matte long wear smooth finish without the flatness and they all have better shades for us in terms of dimensional undertones.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Pico Rivera , CA
Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage 24h Foundation uploaded by Laureen N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Sand Beige 127
Let me tell you I have spend a lot of money on finding a perfect foundation from Max to drugstore never had I found just one like this one I love the coverage and price of this item makes my skin feel super flawless and natural not tacky or skinny just perfect full coverage natural look I love it will forever use this my favorite foundation ever!!!!
Normal / Fine Lines, Dark Spots, Dark Circles
Hercules, CA
Review for: Warm Sun 334
I’ve used high end foundations, lower price points, and everything in-between. And whenever I found a product that was perfect for me either the product changed or my shade was discontinued.I have a coworker that wears different brands/formulas and every time that I told her I loved her foundation it would be this.I finally bought it a week ago and so far I’ve loved it everyday that I wear it. It’s the full coverage that I want without feeling or looking heavy. And even though it’s full coverage it still looks natural.It also doesn’t look orange on me, or go too dark when it oxidizes.
Dry, Sensitive, Mature / Blackheads, Whiteheads, Dullness
Review for: Ivory 115
I really enjoyed this foundation while using it. I repurchased this item multiple times and it really worked for my oily skin and lasted all day. The only issue I had was no matter what color I would get, whether it was a lighter shade or a darker shade for my skin tone, it would end up getting much darker on me after the foundation was applied to my skin. I got frustrated with this and stopped purchasing it for that reason since I could never seem to find a shade that didn't turn me orange after a few minutes of wear. Other than that issue, I liked the product a lot!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Review for: Natural Beige 220, Sand Beige 127
This is definitely my favorite drugstore full coverage Foundation a little goes a long way. I find that sometimes I don't even have to put concealer on afterward as it's so full coverage. I use three pumps with my beauty blender and it covers my whole face and last me throughout the whole day. It's not one of those twenty-four-hour foundations that are hard to come off it's definitely easy to come off with some soap and water or good makeup remover or makeup remover towelettes. Doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It gives you a matte finish and Blended very beautifully with my natural skin tone. It is very affordable the product lasted me for almost 2 months and I use foundation on a day-to-day basis so like I said a little goes a long way I definitely recommend this to the ladies that love full coverage. It's also good for ladies that want a medium coverage is low he just use less product it's a buildable Foundation one of my favorites.
Purchased at: Target
I put on makeup every single day so it is important for me to have an everyday foundation along with my more higher end foundations. This product is complete dupe for so many higher end foundations. It is pretty full coverage in my opinion and blends soooo well. It looks amazing on my skin and doesn’t make my face too matte. It stays on ALL DAY and doesn’t budge. It is soooo affordable and the formulation is amazing. I keep at least 2 on my makeup vanity JUST IN CASE. I have gone through so many bottles. I can confidently say this is one of my favorite drug store foundations.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
This foundation is so-so. I have mixed feelings. The first time I used it I blended it in with a beauty sponge. I noticed that it made my skin look blotchy, especially around my nose. As someone with oily skin, the staying power was phenomenal!! The second time I used this product I warmed it up in my hands with the GLAMGLOW® Glowstarter™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer and put it directly on my face and blended it with my beauty sponge and it was much better. I guess it just depends on how you apply this foundation.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores

727 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
11 days ago
Does anyone like Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage 24h Foundation? I don’t really like it but I mixed it with an illuminating moisturizer, warming the products together in my hands and applying it directly on my face and that seemed to work better. Please follow me. I follow back.
16 days ago
How do people like Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage 24h Foundation? I just bought it on Amazon and the reviews are mix. I wonder how you guys like it? And also, follow me for a follow back ♥️