MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersMaybelline
Super Stay Concealer - Cream - 2 Pack by Maybelline

Maybelline Super Stay Concealer - Cream - 2 Pack by Maybelline

Maybelline SuperStay Concealer SuperStay 24HR Concealer provides natural-looking coverage that lasts all day.ÀÂConceals imperfections, flaws, undereye darkness and circlesÀÂ24-hour wear, No TransferÀÂOil-Free, non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist testedMaybelline SuperStay Concealer - Cream - 2 Pack-Cream

Is this a good product does it have a good cover ?
Does it cover well?
Start your review of Maybelline Super Stay Concealer - Cream - 2 Pack by Maybelline!
Maria D.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: maybelline superstay concealer-medium beige, 2 ea
Wow unos de los correctores que más me ha encantado hasta el momento, deja una cobertura magnífica lo amo.
Angela C.
Acworth, GA
Love this product it really does what it says. Its not to clumpy and it does a good job even though my skin is tan it helps.
Lindsay G.
United states
Review for: Maybelline SuperStay Concealer - Cream - 2 Pack by Maybelline
I really did not like this concealer!! I used this in conjunction with their superstay foundation and ended up breaking out horribly. Not sure if it was this or the foundation or maybe both but it clogged my pores. Do not recommend at all.
Whitney J.
Jacksonville, AR
Review for: maybelline superstay concealer-medium beige, 2 ea
I use this concealer every single day and I love it. It has absolutely great coverage and goes on well. The packaging is good as well. It is also very affordable.
Harmony W.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Maybelline SuperStay Concealer - Cream - 2 Pack
This is a decent product. I do not use it as a main concealer because the coverage is not thick enough for my desires but it is good as a spot concealer under my norm stick concealer. It fills pores well but can tend to look thick if not applied lightly. Stay is decent. Doesn't run through sweating but won't hold up if you will actually be sweating for a length of time. Sets well with powder.
Danie L.
1675 Roswell st smyrna GA
Review for: Maybelline SuperStay Concealer - Cream - 2 Pack by Maybelline
ME gustan para difuminar en mi ojos el acabado que deja a mis sombras  es hermoso  estoy enamorada  del maquillaje
Jennifer Y.
Totally fell in love with this product. It was not expensive and it was sold at every Walmart Target and CVS Walgreens. I love that it went on smooth and easy and it did not cake. I also love that the packaging was easy simple and it came with an applicator which was very great even though I still use my own product to use to blend it. I think this is something most women would like to use if you're on a budget.
Cindy B.
Morrison , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Does a good job and it stays on really well I will definitely buy again covers pretty good also no clumps glidded right on not sticky
Karina F.
Dardanelle, AR
Review for: maybelline superstay concealer-medium beige, 2 ea
It was a good concealer but the only problem was that it didn’t have as much coverage as I would like.
Gladys R.
Hampton Bays, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Maybelline SuperStay Concealer - Cream - 2 Pack by Maybelline
Excelente profucto... de buena calidad... duradero... economico... práctico y cubre más de lo esperado