BY MAYBELLINE #73 in Liquid Foundation

Say so long to spots, dullness, and unevenness, and hello to brighter, more even, and stress-free looking skin.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• How it works for a oily skin? Thanks7 Answers
  • Would Anyone Recommend This For Oily Skin?2 Answers
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the Foundation that I use and I love it more than anything else. it does not leave you skin feeling oily or too dry. It Blends in amazingly and naturally. There is no bad smell to it and it leaves the most perfect feel to your skin. I highly recommend this Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation to All girls out there! It will stay on all day. There is lots of different types of skin tones to choose from. The prices are not expensive and you can find them at most stores! The fun part about this product that I really love is that it has a pump. The pump gives out the perfect amount to cover your face and will not leave a mess! it has Actyl C which makes it Oil Free! This Foundation will improve your skin's look in 3 weeks and reduce all the appearances of spots, bumps, dullness and redness. The one I have also provides protection against the sun so you wont get sunburn! 15 SPF to be exact! I highly suggest you try this out and see if you love it as much as I do! This Maybelline Foundation is amazing!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I held off on this for a while because I wasn't sure how it would perform on my super oily face. While my acne scars and textured skin perked up at the benefits this foundation promised, I was worried it would be very serum-like and oily. But YouTube finally talked me into it, and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. The coverage is very nice, medium and slightly buildable. It leaves a nice matte finish, which I love, and it mostly stays on throughout the day. A couple of negatives though: (1) the color selection is not great. I got the lightest shade because the next lightest looked way too dark, but it's too light for me, and (2) I did notice some fading throughout the day, but I think in the winter time that won't be an issue. I really only use this on days where I just want to even out my skin tone and not put on any other makeup. So I can't say if it lives up to its skin-improving claims. But it's a decent foundation that I'd certainly recommend.
Kathrim A.
Kathrim A.
I tried it and the first thing that achieves note is that their coverage is average, its fluid is not as heavy, is rather light, is super easy to blend, it is oil-free which is very good for people like me who have oily skin , has sun protection factor of 15 (SPF) which is perfect and you know it is a requirement in makeup that I use because I like to protect my skin from UV sun !! and most importantly its duration.
The use 3 weeks every morning in my makeup routine and I liked most of all because the skin can not I looked sooo loaded and covered necessary, and after all that time if I managed to notice good results because my skin looks better than ever, now if I can say that the full recommend to all, especially those who suffer from reddened skin, or acne because sometimes the bases do more to alter their skin, and is instead offering them to improve the quality of your skin
West Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally love this foundation. I have a light skin tone, with freckles, and occasional blemishes in my chin and forehead area. When my skin is breakout free, I tend to not wear any face makeup, or lean toward a BB cream or tinted moisturizer, but when I do have breakouts, I need something to cover them, while remaining as natural as possible, and this foundation does just that. I love that while this is drugstore, it comes in a glass bottle with a pump, which makes dispensing simple. I apply this with my fingers first, and blend out with a beauty sponge (beauty blender, or Real Techniques), and find that this gives a natural looking medium to full coverage, that really evens out my skin tone. I have been setting it with either the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless powder or the Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder, and have found that it truly lasts me all day.
Brieanna S.
Brieanna S.
Cleveland, OH
I was VERY impressed with this foundation. I usually don't even consider a product that doesn't advertise as a matte foundation because I'm so oily, but my usual foundation was beginning to rub off my face a few hours into the day. I was intrigued by the "super stay" part of this, and I must say it holds true to its name. It is medium coverage, but buildable in my opinion. The color matches my skin perfectly (30 warm nude) and I didn't notice any oxidizing throughout the day. It didn't look cakey, and left.my skin looking natural but flawless. It kept me pretty matte too, which was a pleasant surprise. I already got my sisters using it too, so I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has combination/oily skin.
Tamara A.
Tamara A.
Westchester, IL
I purchased the foundation in 25 Nude Beige which is slightly pink on me but I made it work. I like the way it blends into the skin and let the natural finish of my skin come through. I have tried it with and without primer (since I am typically not one to wear primer) and found that it worked well both ways. I applied it with my Morphe M439 and sponge and liked the application better with a brush. It is build able to a medium coverage and doesn't get cakey on the skin. The packaging is great since it has a pump but I did find it got kind of messy in the cap after a few uses. Overall I think this is a great daily wear foundation but typically I do like something a little more full coverage
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
La Vista, NE
I tried this brand out after watching a youtube channel personality review these items and she raved about them so I gave it a try and I've been using this Better Skin line for nearly a year now and I like what I've seen. Friend/co-workers/random people have complemented me on my complexion and have asked what I use and they all seemed shocked when I tell them just Maybelline and not some high end cosmetic. sets quickly leaves a slight glow about medium coverage I would say and the matching concealer is wonderful as well. After using Loreal for years I was pleasantly surprised when I began to enjoy this even more.
Lidiya A.
Lidiya A.
This does last for a long time but it was not very buildable for me. When I tried adding a second coat, it caked and looked like overall too much makeup. However, I would recommend this for normal to oily combo skin because this looked AMAZING on my mother who is 55. When I did her makeup, her wrinkles look less prominent and she had a nice and natural complexion. She mentioned that it did not look greasy and she wore it for 8 hours with no problems. Overall, a great drugstore foundation. This will give you flashback on camera, so I would not use this while planning to take photos and use a beauty blender!
Erin B.
Erin B.
This foundation is terrible. For me, at least. I decided to try this out after seeing great promotion for it. I figured since I loved the FitMe foundation I would love this one too, I was wrong. For starters the only shades that were similar to me were 90 and 93. 90 seemed too light and almost ashy and 93 was very yellow on me. I think it would've been smart if Maybelline made shades available that are just like their other foundations so this wouldn't be a problem. Also, when applied it was very cakey and mask-like, so I guess that can be considered full coverage if that's what you're into.
Tahmina K.
Tahmina K.
One of the best drugstore foundations I have ever tried. I have very yellow undertone and I picked 90 warm honey which is supposed to be warm, but still not enough yellow for me. But I had to keep that because of the finish. It has a beautiful satin finish which sets by itself, does not feel tacky at all. It doesn't oxidize or give flashback even though it has spf. Can't say about the 'better skin' claim, but it makes skin look beautiful, yet natural. The consistency is creamy, not runny at all and blends beautifully with both beauty sponge and brush. A must try!
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Better application with a beauty blender or a brush?
Erika T.
Erika T.
Federal Way, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard this is a good foundation . I need full cover /build able foundation . But I have oily skin would this work. Out for me ?
Monique B.
Monique B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ladies would you consider this one of your best foundations? why or why not?
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
How good is this foundation floor oily skin?
Sophia  B.
Sophia B.
I like Maybelline, is it a good item, would you recommend it?