BY MAYBELLINE

2-in-1 targeted concealer and corrector with ACTYL C, an ingredient known for its antioxidant benefits. Super Stay Better Skin® Concealer + Corrector visibly reduces appearance of dark circles, spots, and imperfections in three weeks. This 2-in-1 targeted concealer and corrector visibly reduces the look of dark circles, spots, and imperfections for better looking skin in just three weeks. Infused with ACTYL C, an ingredient known for its antioxidant benefits. Dermatologist tested. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes. Suitable for sensitive skin.

How To Apply/Use:

Step 1. Using the applicator apply the desired amount directly on imperfections, spots or under eyes.

Step 2. Blend with fingers.

Aqua/Water/Eau Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohex- Asiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Peg-10 Dimethicone, 3-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Copper Gluconate

May Contain:

CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides

• What's a good powder to use with Maybelline Super Stay B...2 Answers
    • Is this concealer full coverage? Also is it good for oily...4 Answers
    • Does this cover large pores?1 Answers
    Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin® Concealer + Corrector
    • "i really like this product because it matches my skin tone, and was very easy to use it was best used under the eye and blended very nicely, it lasted all day which was great, i will buy this product again and recommend to others with dark circles" in 260 reviews
    • "this is great. it goes on a little powdery, which i like because my skin is oily. it provides great coverage." in 124 reviews
    • "this is also a great concealer. it covers but doesn’t settle into fine lines or get cakey. it is lightweight and comfortable to wear. it is easy to blend. another great concealer from maybelline that i would recommend to others." in 114 reviews
    • "this concealer is full coverage and non greasy. it is a great formula that is not too heavy. i love the applicator and it is easy to apply. they have a good range of shades. it is an affordable concealer." in 95 reviews
    angela m.
    Santa Clarita
    Review for: Light more...
    It’s actually okay! In the beginning, I really love it!! But now i don’t use it as a eye primer since it tends to crease which I don’t know why but I guess it still didn’t prevent my oily skin in some areas but oh well but I sometimes use this for my face because it’s perfect and natural and even better as a foundation! So I really like this kinda but just neutral lol. I recommend this for people who wanna be natural and not too much of full coverage!
    Gabrielle V.
    Fresno, CA
    Review for: Light/Medium more...
    I have been using the Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Concealer and correcter for a little over two months now ever since my favorite Maybelline Fit Me Concealer shade has been out of stock. I happily can say that this was a great discovery for me especially when paired with my favorite Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Skin-Transforming Powder that I have been using since the beginning of 2017. I really love the combination of the two products because they work really amazingly together making my skin look flawless all day and everyday.

This concealer comes in six shades, is for all skin types, and is made with the ingredient called Actyl-C, a more durable form of Vitamin C, which is known for its antioxidant benefits. Personally, my skin has been loving the Actyl-C inside of this product by helping my dark spots diminish. I really appreciate the additional skincare benefits this concealer brings.

Lately, I have only been using concealer without foundation to cover my dark circles and blemishes and this does an amazing job of giving me a buildable, light to medium coverage that lasts all day long. I recommend blending it into the skin as soon as you apply it to the face since I experienced it quickly drying and being a little hard to manage the first time I used it. I personally like to apply this concealer with a beauty sponge because it easily and beautifully blends in with the skin and makes my skin look amazing!

Final Thoughts: I love this concealer. I honestly and genuinely recommend this concealer to those who like to quickly apply and cover what ever they desire. This concealer is great for everyday makeup looks such as for school and work days. It makes your skin look flawless and smooth. I truly will continue to use this concealer.
    britney S.
    Athens
    This was a light to medium coverage concealer that provided a nice airiness. It wasn't too full, so it could be worn alone without other products for light days, but it also blends very well with other makeup. I used it as a highlighting shade beneath my eyes, and I loved the way it consistently looked. The only thing is that it can dry a little quickly, so it has to be blended right after its applied.
    Sidney D.
    Crestwood, KY
    Purchased at: Walmart
    Review for: Light/Medium more...
    I use these concealers daily. These are tho only concealers I ever purchase. The price is good. Not too expensive and they usually last me about 3 weeks a tube. It’s litteraly I life savor. They are easy and small to just take on the go!!! I’m curious, have you tried it?
    Macy E.
    Purchased at: ULTA
    This product is perfect for anyone who works or goes to school during the day. It’s medium to full coverage and perfect for everyday wear. It’s also not cakey which is perfect for me. It’s good for anyone wants a more affordable concealer and corrector.
    Amanda G.
    middle village
    This concealer helps hide my blemishes but is not full coverage. I use it under a BB cream and they both work well together. Greatly helps hide my dark circles and redness by my nose. I am shade light 20 (P700) and I am a light to medium girl.
    Liss S.
    Elmont, NY
    Review for: Light more...
    I’ve been using this concealer for years. I have serious dark circles under my eyes and this does a great job of hiding them. Definitely invest in a good setting powder though because this concealer can sometimes leave a cracked look.
    Jinny P.
    Sacramento
    I dont know what maybellines definition of better skin is but this emphasizes all my dry patches and makes my breakouts last longer. It also makes my face look like a greasy mess at the end of the day. Hard pass!
    Shaylie S.
    Sanford, NC
    Review for: Ivory more...
    I’ve always loved this concealer, I mainly use it to highlight around my eyes and my nose just because it doesn’t cover all I need to get covered. Over all it’s an amazing concealer and I would 100% recommend it!
    Heather R.
    I used to use this all the time for covering any blemishes or spots on my face. I really loved it because it had great coverage and blended out nicely. Only thing I didn't like was that it would run out so quickly and it was impossible to get all the product out because of the packaging. I recently found a bunch of old tubes I hadn't thrown away because there still seemed to be some product left in them but when I tried to use them up it took too much time and effort trying to scrape the product out.
    Chantay T.
    Iv been wanting to try a new concealer for a while now.. Was wondering if this concealer is good coverage?
    Shanice M.
    San Diego, CA
    Is this a good drug store concealer?
    Miki S.
    How well does this conceal?
    Katelyn C.
    Memphis, TN
    I absolutely love maybelline concealers, and I keep seeing positive and negative things about this one. Would this be worth trying, I have extremely oily skin and sometimes concealers will rub off of my face even with powder on?
    Shari K.
    thornhill, ON
    I have really dark under eye circles. I am currently using the age rewind in neutralizer, but I find it does not do the job. It makes my eyes look ashy and grey instead of covering the circles. Anyone know if this one will work better.