BY MAYBELLINE #27 in Concealer

2-in-1 targeted concealer and corrector with ACTYL C, an ingredient known for its antioxidant benefits.

Aqua/Water/Eau Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohex- Asiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Peg-10 Dimethicone, 3-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Copper Gluconate

May Contain:

CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides

• Is this concealer full coverage? Also is it good for oily...1 Answers
  • Does this cover large pores?1 Answers
  • What do you think of this product. I've heard it's really...3 Answers
Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin® Concealer + Corrector
  • "i really like this product because it matches my skin tone, and was very easy to use it was best used under the eye and blended very nicely, it lasted all day which was great, i will buy this product again and recommend to others with dark circles" in 260 reviews
  • "this is great. it goes on a little powdery, which i like because my skin is oily. it provides great coverage." in 124 reviews
  • "this is also a great concealer. it covers but doesn’t settle into fine lines or get cakey. it is lightweight and comfortable to wear. it is easy to blend. another great concealer from maybelline that i would recommend to others." in 114 reviews
  • "this concealer is full coverage and non greasy. it is a great formula that is not too heavy. i love the applicator and it is easy to apply. they have a good range of shades. it is an affordable concealer." in 95 reviews
Viktoriya V.
Columbus , GA
Review for: Light/Medium more...
Wow, this concealer is really a time and life saver! I have been looking for a concealer like this for a really long time. I wanted something lightweight, buildable, yet can be a full coverage without accentuating dry patches or making me any oilier. I have combination oily skin, my t-zone is oily but my cheeks and chin is dry. This concealer worked so well to keep the places that's dry hydrated and maintain a semi-matte appearance where it gets oily throughout the day. I would say this is not an all day mattifying concealer but I will not say that it sucks at controlling oil either. It does a decent enough job at keeping the oil away. However, at the end of the day, like within 8 hours, a shine will still come through. But the good thing about this is that I didn't even have to blot or powdered myself. Not even once! I went through the day fine without that thanks to this baby. The color is also a huge plus because it's not too warm or too cool, it's neutral all the way. It also applies like a dream come true. It glides evenly across the skin and when you blend it out it feels like silk across your face. Medium to Full coverage yet super blendable and almost non-detectable on the face. This is what that's unique about this foundation. It's not heavy and it will apply beautifully on the skin. I find that using a flat top kabuki brush with this foundation is the best way to go. You can achieve that perfect coverage and save plenty of time because the flat top helps to evenly distribute the foundation all over your face. Also, I wanted to add that this foundation tend to look better as the day goes on by. I don't know if anyone else out there agree with me on this but I do believe that my face look so much better once the foundation settled in and had a couple hours of rest on my face. The shade fits me better and the coverage somehow seem to maximize to cover my acne scars. Maybe it's just my imagination but I'm still going giving this foundation a thumbs up!
Gabrielle V.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I have been using the Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Concealer and correcter for a little over two months now ever since my favorite Maybelline Fit Me Concealer shade has been out of stock. I happily can say that this was a great discovery for me especially when paired with my favorite Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Skin-Transforming Powder that I have been using since the beginning of 2017. I really love the combination of the two products because they work really amazingly together making my skin look flawless all day and everyday.

This concealer comes in six shades, is for all skin types, and is made with the ingredient called Actyl-C, a more durable form of Vitamin C, which is known for its antioxidant benefits. Personally, my skin has been loving the Actyl-C inside of this product by helping my dark spots diminish. I really appreciate the additional skincare benefits this concealer brings.

Lately, I have only been using concealer without foundation to cover my dark circles and blemishes and this does an amazing job of giving me a buildable, light to medium coverage that lasts all day long. I recommend blending it into the skin as soon as you apply it to the face since I experienced it quickly drying and being a little hard to manage the first time I used it. I personally like to apply this concealer with a beauty sponge because it easily and beautifully blends in with the skin and makes my skin look amazing!

Final Thoughts: I love this concealer. I honestly and genuinely recommend this concealer to those who like to quickly apply and cover what ever they desire. This concealer is great for everyday makeup looks such as for school and work days. It makes your skin look flawless and smooth. I truly will continue to use this concealer.
Kaitlyn M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Ivory more...
I have oily, acne-prone skin and this is the best drugstore concealer I can get for my skin type, imo. I find that medicated (salicylic acid) concealers dry me out and actually worsen breakouts if I wear them for a long time. I wouldn't go so far as to say that this has IMPROVED my skin, but compared to other products that mess with my skin's oil and moisture levels and cause breakouts, this is a great find. It covers spots and breakouts fully without making them worse, which is exactly what I want. Like with any product when you have acne-prone skin, you have to be sure to completely wash it off, tone, and moisturize your skin each night, but if you incorporate this into a good routine, it's really helpful. I haven't had any additional breakouts on my face, my skin isn't dried out or made too oily after wearing this all day.
Heather R.
I used to use this all the time for covering any blemishes or spots on my face. I really loved it because it had great coverage and blended out nicely. Only thing I didn't like was that it would run out so quickly and it was impossible to get all the product out because of the packaging. I recently found a bunch of old tubes I hadn't thrown away because there still seemed to be some product left in them but when I tried to use them up it took too much time and effort trying to scrape the product out.
Lucy R.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I was curious about this concealer since I purchased the foundation and loved it. I’m obsessed! I thought the best drug store concealer was the fit me but I tried this and ahh!!! I’ve never been more excited about a product in my life. There are days I want to go without make up but I have semi dark circles. I tried this, and it’s full coverage, light weight, blends really well and works great for combination/oily skin types. Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin® Concealer + Corrector
Annie D.
Boise, ID
Review for: Light more...
I really love this concealer. It has good coverage-although I don’t know if I’d label it as full coverage. But I use it over foundation & on no makeup days & it blends like a dream. I do set it with a little powder but I do that with any concealer I use. It doesn’t crease on me & it lasts a long while. I just keep repurchasing it & it’s become a must have in my makeup collection. Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin® Concealer + Corrector
Lauren W.
Review for: Light/Medium, Light more...
This is the best drug store concealer I have ever used. It is so comparable to high end concealers. The coverage is amazing, it blends out seemlessly, doesn’t cake up or crease, and it lasts all day. I recommend this to my friends all the time. I’m always so blown away by it. I reach for it more than my high end concealers because it’s just so good! It’s creamy and hydrating and doesn’t cling to dry patches. I absolutely love it!
Sarah G.
Concord , NC
Review for: Ivory more...
I bought this product because I had read it was a good dupe for the tarte shape tape. It blends very well , easy to apply and long lasting. It doesn’t have a very large shade range but it works pretty good. It looks natural but still provides decent coverage, it doesn’t cover a lot of darkness under the eye but I feel like it works better if you wait a couple of minutes and then blend it. It’s a very good price for how it works.
Caitlin W.
Brooklyn, NY
Really good drugstore concealer. Not too thin or too thick & pretty good coverage. Sits well on the skin as well. Not too fond of the applicator - generic doe foot applicator that doesn't allow you to apply alot of product on at a time, so you'd have to dip in a couple of times for each under eye, & its very stiff too with no give. Would prefer if the applicator was a flat doe foot (like UD Naked Skin Concealer).
emily w.
Mount Clemens, MI
Review for: Light more...
I first saw this on Kathleen Lights’ channel, and thought I’d try it. I don’t use concealer that much, I always find them a little too drying for me, because I really only use them to conceal pimples. I don’t wear a “full” face of makeup, so I don’t use it under my eyes or to highlight. I did think that this was a little too dry for what I use it for personally, but does cover well and is a pretty light formula.
Chantay T.
Iv been wanting to try a new concealer for a while now.. Was wondering if this concealer is good coverage?
Shanice M.
San Diego, CA
Is this a good drug store concealer?
Miki S.
How well does this conceal?
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely love maybelline concealers, and I keep seeing positive and negative things about this one. Would this be worth trying, I have extremely oily skin and sometimes concealers will rub off of my face even with powder on?
R T.
Many concealers i have used in the past have broken me out. I was wondering how full this concealer is for covering acne and if it helped anyone get rid of their acne?