6 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #25 in Concealer

2-in-1 targeted concealer and corrector with ACTYL C, an ingredient known for its antioxidant benefits.

Aqua/Water/Eau Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohex- Asiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Peg-10 Dimethicone, 3-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Copper Gluconate

May Contain:

CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides

• What do you think of this product. I've heard it's really good.2 Answers
  • How do these compare to the Maybelline Fit Me concealers?1 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the fit me concealers? 2 Answers
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Surprised by some of the negative reviews - this is my go to concealer. My skin is combo, leaning towards the drier side, I get the best coverage and it's so breathable. Did not look cakey on my dry spots or my porous/oily t zone. It takes a little building to completely conceal the more major imperfections but it blends so nicely and the finished result looks natural like skin. I like to let it sit on darker areas and elevated spots for a minute or two to really thicken it up, I do this with any concealer for better coverage even though the consistency of this one is not that thin. I don't notice any significant improvement in my skin using this, but it's cheap and it works.
Lulu B.
Lulu B.
Edgewood, MD
Really wanted to love this product but the color is off and it is not that blendable. I usually love all Maybelline products and usually their face products color ranges match. Although this product was not one of them, I purchased the concealer in deep and proceeded to apply it under my eyes but after literally blending for like 5 minutes I noticed the color was just not melting into my skin. Now I know concealer is not ment to 'blend' directly into the skin but it also is not suppose be really noticeable either. Even after applying my setting powder I still refused to walk out of the house with this mess on my face. Highly dissapointed.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Spring, TX
I used to use the Maybelline fit me concealer and then I switched and I prefer this one over the other one. Are out into my skin under my eyes it looks more blended and natural than the fit me. I am the light medium in better skin and I am the shade 25 medium in fit me. I bought the light shade in better skin first and then I had to buy the medium to mix it in between, there was a light medium shade but it wasn't available at the time. This is a really good drugstore concealer I use this for under my eyes and this works amazing.
Max R.
Max R.
Hadley, MA
Not a big fan of this. I bought it to use on the dark circles under my eyes, but I found that it didn't really do anything, no matter how much I put on. It seemed to make the parts of my undereyes that weren't affected by my dark circles brighter, but it didn't really do anything for the actual dark circles. It just needs more coverage. I didn't give it one star because the one good thing about it is that no matter how many layers I added on, even though it didn't do anything, it at least didn't get cakey!
Heidi J.
Heidi J.
Libertyville, IL
Definitely one of my favorite concealers. If you have any acne I recommend you use this product, there's some product in the concealer that helps control or make your blemishes dissapear over time. This is one of my holy grail products, so I plan purchasing this once I'm out! Because it's a drugstore product, it's very cheap. Under $10 and easy to use too. The applicator is perfect to use, you can blend it with your fingers, a brush or a beauty blender. Go out and buy this, you won't be sorry!
Melissa Q.
Melissa Q.
I don't like this concealer for my personal needs, I have very dark under eye circles and this concealer don't covers them up, they look exactly the same or worst, however if you don't have this problem like me and you don't need coverage this will be great for you because it is perfect for brightening the area and for I luminosity, I use this on top of my concealer and the high points on my face to give light, but the first thing I'm looking In a concealer is coverage, it didn't work for me.
Tamara A.
Tamara A.
Westchester, IL
I like my concealer a little lighter than my foundation to highlight under my eyes so I choose shade 20 Light. The consistency is lightweight and oil free. It blends out easily and provides just the right amount of coverage to help conceal my dark circles. It does need to be set with a powder to avoid creasing under the eyes. I did also use this to highlight the middle part of my face along my nose, forehead, and chin. It features a standard doe foot applicator wand for easy application.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
I was introduced to thus kine of products by #Maybelline thanks to the #BetterSkinPowder #voxbox I received. I loved the powder so much I thought why not try the concealer. I was not surprised when the concealer did an amazing job at covering the needed areas perfectly. For a drugstore concealer I'm honestly blown away. I also used it to do the cut crease effect to my eyes and it looked incredible. I'm in love with this concealer and the #SuperStayBetterSkin line from #Maybelline.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
This isn't my favorite concealer for a couple of reasons. The consistency of the concealer itself doesn't seem to blend as well with my skin and leaves any blemishes feeling a little oily or shiny. I don't prefer this style of applicator either. I don't find that dabbing or dotting on a liquid concealer is the most effective so I end up using a different brush or sponge to spread and blend the makeup anyhow. It does cover to an extent but I wouldn't plan to buy it in the future.
Shayne S.
Shayne S.
Cary, NC
I bought this to try because I heard so many good things. I was really disappointed though. I have really dry skin so it emphasized my dryness SO much. It creased so bad it looked like I had wrinkles (a lot) under my eyes. It was patchy and DEFINITELY NOT buildable. If you try to build this product, you'll look like a grandma in 2.3 seconds. I also let my friend with oily skin try it and she hated it as well. Maybe it's just a skin difference but it made mine look 1000 worse.
Chantay T.
Chantay T.
Iv been wanting to try a new concealer for a while now.. Was wondering if this concealer is good coverage?
Shanice M.
Shanice M.
San Diego, CA
Is this a good drug store concealer?
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
I absolutely love maybelline concealers, and I keep seeing positive and negative things about this one. Would this be worth trying, I have extremely oily skin and sometimes concealers will rub off of my face even with powder on?
Miki S.
Miki S.
How well does this conceal?
Shari K.
Shari K.
Thornhill, Ontario
I have really dark under eye circles. I am currently using the age rewind in neutralizer, but I find it does not do the job. It makes my eyes look ashy and grey instead of covering the circles. Anyone know if this one will work better.